Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Rapidshare Folder

• Thread starterrogtigg
  • Start date
I second that vote

I agree we don't need spam

Last edited by a moderator:
great vids you have there!!!! i dont know what the hell those guys r saying about spam

ncmale66 said:
great vids you have there!!!! i dont know what the hell those guys r saying about spam
rapidshare is pure SPAM pop-ups etc.

just not horney enough to tolerate it I guess... !

I don't get a single pop up from rapidshare.

But I hate most of those sites. Megaupload is annoying

rogtigg ignore all these imbeciles bellowing about spam. that is a great folder full of very got genuine amateur stuff..thanks a ton

I don't know why you got those negative reactions, I'm happy that someone wants to share their stuff, thanks! I have no idea what pop-ups or other things you are talking about. Btw - isn't that a thing of the past? I mean nowadays the browsers will prevent any pop-ups anyway, so there's hardly anyone using them anymore. The only thing annoying with rapidshare is that you have to wait between downloads, but I'm in no hurry...

Thanks!

Yep, no problems here. Through and through goodness! :D

Thanks Lots of good stuff here What Spam???

Rapidshare is the best, most reliable, spam free way of uploading files for sharing. Anyone with half a brain and experience sharing knows this. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. Please share more. Forget those "follow the leader, negative fools".

I hate that rappid share crap. find another forum

jeff man said:
I hate that rappid share crap. find another forum

I believe you should find another forum fool. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
people who get spam these days, should not be allowed to own a computer...

there are so many ways to NOT get pop ups and spam... hell... Mozilla anyone...

nice post...

Meat4MySweet said:
people who get spam these days, should not be allowed to own a computer...

there are so many ways to NOT get pop ups and spam... hell... Mozilla anyone...

nice post...

Do you know what SPAM is? You do not get spam from a forum. Rapidshare is a file sharing system. If you do not have a premium account you wait. SPAM is unwanted e-mail just to educate you of the proper definition--no disrespect intended.

Users who are viewing this thread