• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Proposition couples/ladies:Loan your wife to me 4 a day...Check inside 4 details.

• Thread starterBBCnHouston
  • Start date

BBCnHouston

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2007
I have this fantasy, but I am not sure if anyone would be willing to go thru with it. It may take some time, but there is no rush. Anyhow, I want one of you hubbys out there to loan me your wife for one day. I'm in the great state of Texas. I would take care of flight and hotel arrangements for her. She would fly down on a Friday evening or Saturday morning. We would meet up early afternoon Saturday and I would treat her like the bbc slut she is...then I would leave before the sun even sets. She would wake up Sunday and fly back home to you hubby. That's the basics minus the details of course. How would this work out? Well, that's up to you... I am willing to take time chatting by Instant messenger and phone...exchanging photos and dirty words so the wifey and you the hubby can get comfortable with me.

I am far from a bullshitter or one of the crazy fuckers you may find out here. I have a few classic postings/pictures on the sister site cuckolds with a beautiful lady by the name of "mkitty" so you can check out how real I am by doing a search for her or by clicking the link in my signature. I am sure they would not mind vouching for what type of guy I am so feel free to pm them as well.

Must be d/d free, like to have a good time, have a great sense of humor, and understand the concept of discretion. Honesty, discretion, privacy, and respect is very important. If you do not practice this approach...look elsewhere.

But for those who are interested I ask that you reply to this thread with pics and some information about your wife and a way for me to contact you. Or PM me of course. Then we can go from there.

Please don't waste my time...I am very real!
*A few pix for your wife's pleasure....

bro why would you pay for this when there are all the wives you need right here?

Pooch said:
bro why would you pay for this when there are all the wives you need right here?

Just the idea of it....If you read it says "Fantasy" Trust me I have no problem finding women in Houston and if you want toss a few my way, feel free. :nutkick:

Users who are viewing this thread