• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Proof

• Thread starterRazzoDruuna
  • Start date
R

RazzoDruuna

Here is a new pic of one of my wife's adventures from a few years back.

attachment.php

Sorry about blacking out the face but can't take too many risks on the internet you know.

Here's my wife finally fucking my good friend, damn it was hot watching it!!!

Attachments

• wife6.jpg
    wife6.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 509
Had to trim out the background, sorry.

Originated in our bedroom.

We found this guy on a local forum. I arranged to meet him alone at a bar and talk to him to check him out, see if he was suitable and so on. My wife waited at home. He seemed a cool guy so I called my wife and told her I was bringing him home for her to meet. When we arrived she was waiting on the bed wearing a nighty. We sat next to her on the bed, chatted for a little, then I began to kiss her and lightly fondle her breast while he watched. Next I turned her around so she was facing him and began kissing the back of her neck. She was very turned on, looking directly at him waiting for him to make some move. He was understandably a little shy but was also getting turned on, so she began to brush against his leg.

Her first gentle touch was all he needed for encouragement, soon he moved towards her and began to kiss and embrace her. Pretty soon we had her nighty off and he was sucking her tits while she began to undo his jeans and stroke his cock.

She received many organisms that evening from both of us, at a certain moment I asked if it was OK to shoot some photos, some of which you see. Sorry about the 3rd rate editing on the first photo but I didn't want any recognizable objects or faces to be shown.

The next photo is the moment he first penetrated her. It was a very erotic thing to watch and I am glad I have this photo of it, even though it is a little out of focus.

attachment.php

We both fucked her for a long time, holding off cumming, swapping tag-team style (without the high fives) whenever either of us got too close. He came first, pulling out and shooting his load over her stomach. I asked if she wanted more and, of course, she said yes. So I fucked her hard while looking at the other guy's cum all over her. Then I came too, adding mine to the mix, spurting some onto her tits. She looked great. Didn't get a photo of that unfortunately. My bad :)

RazzoDruuna said:
The next photo is the moment he first penetrated her. It was a very erotic thing to watch and I am glad I have this photo of it, even though it is a little out of focus.

104653d1307116863t-proof-dscn1007.jpg

I'm 100% agree with you that it was a very special moment to watch. I also have a few pics showing my wife being penetrated for the 1st time by a friend. The lucky friend was a virgin until the moment he penetrated into my wife's tight pussy.

stealth333 said:
Here's my wife finally fucking my good friend, damn it was hot watching it!!!
Did he cum inside her without a condom? Your friend is a lucky man anyway...:p

On this occasion we both came over her tits and stomach. But there were other meetings where he did cum inside her. No condom, it is a bit risky but much more erotic without them.

This friend lived in a different city but traveled on business to were we lived about once in every 3 or 4 months. Of course we always enjoyed his visits.

RazzoDruuna said:
...But there were other meetings where he did cum inside her. No condom, it is a bit risky but much more erotic without them.

Allowing another guy fucking your wife without a condom on the guy's penis is definately very risky.

My male friend also didn't wear a condom when he fucked my wife for the 1st time. Luckly, he cummed almost immediately after his penis head being pushed against my wife's tight pussy entrance; he cummed intensely with only his penis head inside my wife vagina...:(

Anyway, that was his 1st time fucking a real pussy and he was having a chance to ejaculating his seeds completely inside my wife's tight snatch.:p

Users who are viewing this thread