• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Proof!

• Thread starterxxxmandingoxxx
  • Start date

xxxmandingoxxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2007
I knew there was a reason in every shot you see they have their hand on their cocks. This is why.

Attachments

• bs.jpg
    bs.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,067
Another thing why is he limp? For everyone who always thought it was fake here is your proof.

I did'nt

euser3369 said:
who didn't know it was fake anyway

I've only seen a few promo-pics and trailer footage at their site. One of them ends with a massive load being shot into some chick's face. In afterthought, the ejaculation in was kinda mechanical looking -pressure regulated like. There was also scenes in which the puppeteers would stroke the full length of the (apparently) prosthetic dick to get it hard. The skin tone also seemed realistic. Yeah, I thought they were real.

Still, it was interesting to see. They actually put on a damn good show. Wonder how much cash they turned over.

Users who are viewing this thread