• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Presenting my fiance

• Thread startertrance
  • Start date

trance

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2012
hi everyone! Just wanted to present myself and post a picture of my fiance

Unfortunatly we are apart now for a couple of weeks, and to keep things spicy i ask her to do a bit of exibicionist things and send pictures. Any good ideas would be welcome!

Attachments

• hotGF1.jpg
    hotGF1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,050
Have her send you a pic of her sucking a big black cock.

She has a great body! Would love to send you pics of me fucking her

She is quite sexy-looking. Yes, get her to take a pic with a huge rod.

holy ghost, is that a damn hot & horny fuckass. show me more !!

She looks great! Me and my wife do the same, my favorite is having her wear a very short dress or mini skirt and we go to the mall together then I'll have her ride the escalator alone and bend over in clothing stores in front of other guys and husbands while I watch from a distance. Pm me if you wanna swap some pics or chat sometime

Fucken Aye nice!

She looks so nice, what an Ass and legs!! You want suggestions? Keep taking sexy pix of her, in outfits like that, bras, panties..nudes..etc! She is hot...more pix for sure!

Hi again guys! She is very beautifull indeed, i love her cute face and great body.
It's not an obcession, but i have a lot of cuckold fantasies, that i still did not make come true. I dont like anything connected with bi or being dominated by the bull, i just like to have a girlfriend who loves sex and desires lovers and have sex with many guys and tell me everything about it and make me lick her used pussy and be inside her with her all wet from cum.

I talked in bed with her a couple of times of the fantasy of she being with another guy while i watched, and she got excited with it, but we still didnt do it. I love her a lot so i dont want to jeopardize our relation, but she seems a bit open, so i think i might get her to do it.

Any advice?

My advice would be to tell her strait out and then send her over to me ill send her back to you filled up with some hot cum

...you planning to turn her into a slut.? what is new with her ?

Very nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread