Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pregnant couple

• Thread starterKeesnl
  • Start date

Keesnl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2018
A couple i frequently date asked me if i was interested in being introduced to another couple who had been thinking about including a extra guy. Always love to meet new people so said yes. So got their number and after some chatting on the phone we agreed to meet.
Was a bit surprised to see her being pregnant and really showing, was in her 8th month. She told because she was horny almost all the time they agreed to a thing they were thinking and talking about for a while, husband said he at moments he couldn't keep up with her so the moment yes or no including a extra lover for her was now. So after some talking and building the mood a little later was eating and massaging her genital area and giving her a really quick orgasm. She wanted to know if i would mind if she really let go and squirt and loose some pee during sex, later said it wasn't really loosing pee but it felt at the right time real exciting and dirty to just let go. After some playing she was on her knees in front of my seat and her husband was behind her. He was lubing her up and he said she loved anal, they did it before she got pregnant but now at her late part of her pregnancy she loved the feeling. Because of her being pregnant i was asked to do the anal fucking, no risk of getting a infection from switching ass to pussy.
Turned out to be a real hot and bit dirty messy evening, he going softly and me being asked to fuck harder from behind. Did have dates where women could orgasm six to 8 times but i lost count with her, also due to her pregnancy she said with more and more feeling her genital area swollen and kind of feeling the clitoris area being stretched. So sometimes even walking or moving turned her on.

Any more females, couples or guys of who's girlfriends/wife had the same extra feeling of excitement or even extreme horny all the time. Had some coworkers who shared they were real horny but also some who when their guys came close they were no way into sex.

Users who are viewing this thread