• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Preference for fucking an Asian Wife

• Thread starterhubbyofasianslut
  • Start date

When you are meeting an Asian MILF for the first time, what is your preference

• Total voters
If your husband loves you it will happen in your home in your marriage bed. My husband arranged everything for my first BBC expirience. He got to watch and record everything. It also meant that he was there to encourage me and to cheer me on

• Love
Reactions: throwback, Mylatinawife and hubbyofasianslut
JasminH said:
If your husband loves you it will happen in your home in your marriage bed. My husband arranged everything for my first BBC expirience. He got to watch and record everything. It also meant that he was there to encourage me and to cheer me on
Completely agree, however, we have met a few guys that preferred to fuck her without me there

Reactions: eriknb
I prefer hubby to be present. No mysteries, safer for wife and more fun for all.

IMG_3159.jpeg
My Wife.jpg
Hubby 1.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg

Our experience is that some guys do not mind the hubby being there for reasons similar to Aaron's post. Other guys enjoy the aspect of the hubby watching them please his wife in ways he cannot.

Reactions: AaronT and Mylatinawife

Users who are viewing this thread