Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Please See me and tell me should i become a sisy cuckold

• Thread startersissypammi
  • Start date

sissypammi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2008
I am still so confused ..... i feel i am a man ... but at time just feel so girly and like a sissy ..so please tell me what i should be a sissy or a man .... if you think i deserve to be a sissy then humiliate me like the sissy i am ....:confused:

Attachments

• cap1.jpg
    cap1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 191
  • caps2.JPG
    caps2.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 202
If you did not want to be a sissy you would not have come to site and post as you have. You may find that comfort within yourself once you begin to take the steps. I know from a sissy I am their master they are finding more things about themselves as they have been moving into a sissy. They never realize how much more sexy they feel as a sissy. I am looking for another sissy for them to chat with. PM me if u have questions or open to chattin with her.

I would love to chat with them ... please introduce me to them

Sissy

sissypammi said:
I am still so confused ..... i feel i am a man ... but at time just feel so girly and like a sissy ..so please tell me what i should be a sissy or a man .... if you think i deserve to be a sissy then humiliate me like the sissy i am ....:confused:

There should be nothing to be confused about. Look at your post. Look at your pics. There's your answer. Do you see a sissy? I do.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread