Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Please real men , tell me what you want do do with my wife..

• Thread starterkatrinolli4000
  • Start date

katrinolli4000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2006
She dont know that i want her see used by another real men , but tell me how you will seduce her and bring her to do what ever you want .....:p

Attachments

• kat2.jpg
    kat2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,425
  • Katrin 4b.JPG
    Katrin 4b.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 791
must get pregnant from Big Black Syud's Cock

this sexy bitch deserves it buddy

you work on it now

she would be inspected all over and groped to get her wet first - then, she will be used and fucked in every hole by me and my buddies.. r u ready to turn her into a REAL slut.. bring her to Miami, brotha!

Slow...Talking...Leaving you out of the conversation...Laughing...Touching...Drinks...Before you know it a hand between her legs...And then, in your room she's kneeled before me sucking a big hard cock...On your bed she's wondering how she never got fucked like this before...You're watching, knowing you'll never be able to fuck her like that again...

Secret

katrinolli4000 said:
She dont know that i want her see used by another real men , but tell me how you will seduce her and bring her to do what ever you want .....:p

Hey thats not cool,u should let her know so she can spread ,her fuckable cunt proud, also a lovely mouth ,a nice cock in there drooling,will b the ultimate peace.

Users who are viewing this thread