Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Places to advertise

• Thread starterPunanisafari
  • Start date

Punanisafari

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2008
Hi all,

well my gf had an affair a few years back and it nearly split us up until I realised it turned me on, now when ever she is abroad she does guys and tells me all about it. I have been wanting her to get a friend at home for ages and hopefully let me watch or tell me about it and she seems to have finally started to consider it. Is there any good places here in the UK to advertise, she is a big girl so I need to find reasonable guys who will respect this and not get nasty.

She recently discovered Gumtree and responded to an ad on there but I think he hadn't had any pussy for years and came on a bit strong and it's almost put her off the idea alltogether. She knows of a few guys who want to fuck her and always tells me if they make passes at her, one even got his knob out and showed her it, however most of them know friends or family so she won't entertain doing them. There are 2 guys who could fit the bill and she's sure they would fuck her but she is dithering a bit especially after this idiot on gumtree.

Punsa

Reassure her!!

Reassure her and recommend strongly that she move things along with one or BOTH of these guys that she's considering. Tell her that she can ALWAYS stop things short if one of them starts getting obnoxious.

She really needs you to be supportive, but not too pushy. It's a fine line, but one I'm sure you can negotiate.

Go for it!

You'll enjoy!

Hi OneForSure,

well I do gently encourage and reassure her when we talk about it but I never raise the issue, she will talk about it when she wants to and I'm fine with that. I can't really push it too hard as she hasn't really got a handle on the situation that it's as and when she wants another guy, not when I want her to do it.

I am worried that if she knew just how much I want her to cuck me here she would do it just to please me and regret it after. She became very depressed after her affair and confessed to me and it may sound odd but she doesn't mind seeing guys when abroad and I'm not available but doing it here when I am available she sees as almost cheating again. Strange logic I know but as it's taken me over a year to get her to look for some cock here so I'm really pissed off with the idiot on gumtree.

She's actually out at a party tonight and I'm hoping to get a call saying she's going home with someone and will need picking up later, but I'm not holding my breath however it's getting late so tonight could be the night.:)

Punsa

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like progress.

Make sure that you tell her that if she tells you, it's not cheating.

Continue to be supportive, but try to guide her along.

You should arrange to have flowers delivered to her the day after she first comes home from having been fucked by another man. Show her that you still love and adore her, and that she has not damaged your marriage with her 'cheating'.

Users who are viewing this thread