Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pittsburgh Bull for Cuckold Couples

• Thread starterPa_9inchbull
  • Start date

Pa_9inchbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2009
Attached is my pic.

I'm experienced with couples, but always looking for new recruits.

My yahoo is PA_9inchbull. I hope to hear from all you couples, wives, and hubbys.

Very interested

My wife has only had a orgasm with my tongue she says she wants to have one like a real woman. i am small and her boyfriend is not large either, but looking at yours i just wonder if you could give her a orgasm. There is pictures of us in my profile and we live in west Virginia not far away. How old are you and could we meet at a motel in your area on a weekend for fun.

Hey thanks guys...

I wanted to add that I go on cam rather frequently so add me to your YIM buddy list, PA_9inchbull.

Catfish8, add me to your list so we can discuss setting something up, I think we could make it work.

I'm also listed on AFF, same screen name. I'm active with a few local couples but I'm hoping to find some new people (PGH seems to have a small swinger community). If the couple is right, I have no problem traveling or planning a weekend trip.

You can either contact me with YIM or post a pic of your wife here on the forum (I do not meet without pics). Hopefully there are small locals hanging out on this forum that I connect with...

wow didnt know u were on this site

What's funny is I have a pic of my wife nikki chattin with u on cam on here

What a hard big cock

This wimp hubby would love to bring your man cock to life , to satisfy my old ***** wife .

Users who are viewing this thread