• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pics my wife emailed to a guy she works with

• Thread starterpinchwife
  • Start date

pinchwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2010
She doesn't know that I know she did it, but she does know I like it, and that she is allowed to. I like it when I feel like I am "catching" her; it makes her seem more slutty. I have also been going through her phone, and they have been texting. Moreover, she told me the other night that "we need to take more pics." When I asked why, she said she wanted to tease me with them. HAHA. Yeah right.

She has talked to a lot of different guys and sent them pics, but she's never been with any of them. At least to my knowledge, although I would be okay with it. She knows that, too, but she's never brought it up, and I don't want to push her into it--it's more fun if she chooses it on her own.

Anyways, without further delay the pics she sent him are attached. She's a slut.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 300
Gorgeous. She can email me pic anyday.:)

kev

Users who are viewing this thread