Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

pics in profile

• Thread starterjoey12
  • Start date

joey12

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 19, 2006
where do you go when you want to see pics in a profile? like blairjones33 & njnewlyweds said they have pics in profile but when i go to there profile there's nothing there for pics what or where do i go to??? also i'm looking for a story posted from a pgh couple posted yesterday but can't find today can you give me their member name???

thanks joey12

They may have taken their pics down.

If you want to find members and or posts, do a search.

Photo's

How do you add more photo's to your profile beside's your one profile pic. tried to add other's but it remove's the one posted ?
Thank's Cindi

Hey Joey

If you want to see pics why don't you post a pic on your profile and fill out the info on your profile. I wish this site required pics on the profiles and profiles to be filled out to get rid of the fakes, phonies and wannbies.

Attachments

• ruby1_tony_me.jpg
    ruby1_tony_me.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 249
cuckold4u said:
If you want to see pics why don't you post a pic on your profile and fill out the info on your profile. I wish this site required pics on the profiles and profiles to be filled out to get rid of the fakes, phonies and wannbies.

I agree Cuck, of course you would be weeding out 95% of the people...lol

Users who are viewing this thread