Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pic of Me (MandingoNigga25): I Need Dick!!

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
I'm not even really black because a black person would be smart enough not to call himself a mandingo nigga...because that's two words to imply the same thing. I act all bad-ass and no woman here is ever up to my standards because, you see the truth is, I'm really a cock-sucking salad-tossing boy!

I've enclosed a photo to show how big my mouth is (as everyone in the forums know) and how deep it is so all you big black guys can try to gag me!

Now I try to be nice and not go "dark" or negative and I preach not going there. I realize this post makes me hypocritical but a man can only take so much of some malcontent dickheads in life and mandingonigga25 is a perfect case in point. I guess he's my xczpaw!

pimpology101 ur not only a pompous , self righteous gasbag but now ur a hypocrite as well. mandingonigga keep calling those fat hogs as you see them, ur point about those women not needing even more encouragement from men to not give a f*** about their appearance was spot on.

Gasbag........rich coming from you, a sanctimonious troglodite who has nothing better to do than spread the disparaging atmosphere that prevails here like an alley cat spreads mites! I'm surprised you can get your head out of mandingo's ass long enough to even say something intelligible!

If you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas!!

Users who are viewing this thread