• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Photos of my very pregnant naked girlfriend

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
Not long after I started running with her, she cucked me several times (with several different guys) without my knowledge. Then one day she says she's pregnant and I'm the father.

"Are you sure I'm the father", I ask. "Yep, no doubt baby, I've not been with any others, you're the only man for me", she replies.

"Hmmmm, that's interesting, since I had a vasectomy four years before you were born".:eek:

Obviously at that point the cat was out of the bag. She had no choice but to come clean and tell me who'd she'd fucked. One of them was an employee of mine. I fired his sneaky ass the next morning but decided to keep her for being such an adventuresome young lady.:D

We had a long discussion about all that had taken place. I told her that I accepted, even embraced, that she wanted to be with other men, but that I would absolutely not tolerate any lying on her part. So far, so good.

The child's a year and a half old now, named after me.

Attachments

• 100_2697[1].jpg
    100_2697[1].jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 898
  • 100_2698[1].jpg
    100_2698[1].jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 556
  • 100_2699[1].jpg
    100_2699[1].jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 649
Wow awesome pics please post more pregnant ones if you have

nycbull68 said:
Wow awesome pics please post more pregnant ones if you have

I think those are the only ones I have on file though with the way she's running the roads right now, she'll be preggo again here soon enough.:D

hey what part of the word are you from cause i would love to give that sweet ass a spin

nycbull68 said:
hey what part of the word are you from cause i would love to give that sweet ass a spin

We're a long way from NYC.:D;) As for fucking, she's as good as I've ever had and I've some good ones through the years.

Even 8 months pregnant she was still hot for cock.

She is soo sexy! Its really hot with nude pregnant women!
I remember when my wife was pregnant, she was so sexy and hot, I loved to take her in missionary and watch that big belly while I fucked her. This sounds strange but her pussy tasted soo good then, it still does, but I guess it was something with the hormones that have it a different taste.
Unfortunately she wasn't a hotwife then, it would have been extra hot too see another mans dick slide into my pregnant wife!

Users who are viewing this thread