• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Photos of my girlfriend sucking bull cock

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
New here but love the site. Lemme know what you think of the pics. She got started back in August and loves taking pictures for me.

Attachments

• Alex.1.jpg
    Alex.1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 865
  • Catire.1.jpg
    Catire.1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 888
  • Fran.1.jpg
    Fran.1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 665
  • Julian.1.jpg
    Julian.1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 706
  • Louis.1.jpg
    Louis.1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 644
Here are the final two. Hopefully by early next week I'll be able to add another. She's traveling this weekend.:D

Attachments

• Ron.1.jpg
    Ron.1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 375
  • Sard.1.jpg
    Sard.1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 660
Wow very nice slut you have. How many different guys are in those pictures? Also where is she from? Very sexy

kyracer said:
Wow very nice slut you have. How many different guys are in those pictures? Also where is she from? Very sexy

Seven different guys. Was a bit hesitant at first, but is now really enjoying the challenge of taking high quality pics for me as often as possible. Loves to take pics while they fuck her too.

She's got plans for a new guy this coming weekend. Traveled to see him once before but things fell through at the last minute. If everything goes well, I'll post #8 early next week.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I'm really proud of her. She gets better with every photo shoot and comes up with new ideas on her own. Here's some more of her handywork.

Attachments

• Catire.2.jpg
    Catire.2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 405
  • Luis.2.jpg
    Luis.2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 422
  • Ron.2.jpg
    Ron.2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 444
  • Sard.2.jpg
    Sard.2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 469
  • Fran.2.jpg
    Fran.2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 536
nycbull68 said:
great photos would love to see more of her body

============

be careful what you wish for laddie ;)

duke9555 said:
============

be careful what you wish for laddie ;)

Ask, and ye shall receive. Here's a teaser....I took these earlier tonight.

Attachments

• Karla.1.jpg
    Karla.1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 708
  • Karla.2.jpg
    Karla.2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 893
nycbull68 said:
wow very sexy but in my opinion to much clothes

Thank you. She is indeed very sexy. It's quite the sight to see her walking down the street and the guys (both young and old) all turning around to watch her walk by.

Keep watching this thread and I'll continue to post more quality pics of her and her ever-increasing herd of bulls.

gunsmcduff said:
Very hot! Does she swallow?

Indeed. I've actually had to scold her for swallowing every single drop even when taking pics. "Baby, gotta let a bit dribble out so the guys will know it's the money shot".

In the following pics, the guy was doing her doggie as she leaned against the bed. Right after snapping the first pic, she told him she wanted it in her mouth and barely got his cock in position before he exploded. She said it happened so fast that she hardly had time to snap a photo...and of course, she was concentrating on getting every drop.

You can see some of his cum in her hair.

Attachments

• Fran.4.jpg
    Fran.4.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 558
  • Fran.3.jpg
    Fran.3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 495
2wheel said:
You lucking dog, you.

Has she brought you any creamipie's yet?

A timely question as I was just commenting on that subject in another thread.

No, she's not brought me any creampies yet and I suspect it may be a while before she warms up to such an idea. The whole concept of her being able to be open and honest with me about her desires to be with other men is new to her.

I'm letting her take things a step at a time. As she becomes comfortable with each new aspect of the lifestyle, we'll move on to the next. It's a process afterall.;)

electricsecks said:
Heyyyyy, you're not Scottish, douchenozzle!;)

============

tru dat son ..tho small my dickette ain't Scottish small :D

I'm bumping this thread because a couple of members have said my link in another thread didn't work, they couldn't find this thread, but wanted to see my slut in action.:D

Users who are viewing this thread