• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Photos of me (Lauren)

• Thread starternarzia69
  • Start date

narzia69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2011
Here are a couple of me. There is a link to more on my profile.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 527
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 333
Nice! Now we see why Jim is such a little sissy! You're a whole lot of woman, much too much for a tiny dick, big titty little fuck like him. I love the asshole shot. Makes me think you're a real three holer with few limits sexually, so it's no wonder that he can't cut your mustard. At least you've got him trained lick the jar!!!!

Thanks sweetie. I am not crazy about anal but am submissive with lovers and they end up slipping in there every damn time!

narzia69 said:
Thanks sweetie. I am not crazy about anal but am submissive with lovers and they end up slipping in there every damn time!

But don't ya love it when they do! Gotta love a big dick that can go deep in there! Once they're in, it's ON.... :)

Actually, I am not on the pill and love when they promise they won't cum inside and then do. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to get pregnant but feels so damn naughty. Jim is so whipped after that too. There is a pretty good chance the my last baby wasn't Jim's. He has been snipped now so we will know for sure, as will all his friends and family!

Users who are viewing this thread