Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Photo shoot requests

• Thread startergrant67
  • Start date

grant67

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2004
Getting ready to take some more pics this weekend of the wife....
What requests do you have? She is a BBC virgin and these photos will then be shown here to "advertise/attract" her first (and hopefully many more) BBC experience. We have many toys and she owns many outfits and sets of heels..... let me know your ideas and we will see if I can come through.
Thanks!

You could dress her up like a ***** for BBC with lots of make up and deep red lips.... In other words a horny mouth ready to suck BBC. Perhaps you can have her suck a big black dildo??? Love to see her on her back with a dildo in her mouth, one between her breasts and one in her shaved cunt....
A face pic when she comes and has an orgasm will be welcomed... Her objective should be to act like a real sult for BBC and making us horny as hell... ^)_(^

All in....

I'd love to see her dressed all in white..... stockings, heels, etc... the bride eagerly waiting for her 1st BBC encounter....
Many thanks....

Lose those chunky heels

All the men I know hate those chunky heels, if your want to impress, wear a narrow high heel.

Nice ass! How about a shot of her in front of vanity or bathroom mirror. Sort of leaning forward applying her lipstick. She could have on just garters and stockings. And that beautiful booty kinda of stickin out just waiting for attention.

Keep em coming....I"m gonna need more film !!

nice as and could be trained to suck black cock.outfits need to be more slutty but they are still nice

u got any long boots amd a big black dildo?

bent over w/ gater n stockings, takin blk dildo

Black Dildo

As requested, here is one with a black dildo in her Pu$$y...getting that Pu$$y stretched for when she gets the real thing. I'm working on the other requests. Any additional thoughts or any takers for this BBC virgin?

Hotmama is a classy woman and that's how I like to see her. Sexy classy dress/skirt, see-through lingerie, high heeled sandals with ankle straps. Pics in various states of undress, showing all of her sexy body.

will work on it....

jimz said:
Hotmama is a classy woman and that's how I like to see her. Sexy classy dress/skirt, see-through lingerie, high heeled sandals with ankle straps. Pics in various states of undress, showing all of her sexy body.

Over the Holidays, hope to have guite a few photo shoots.....will work on your request!
Thanks for the props !

How about some with a black dildo in her and writing on her body with lipstick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

tee said:
How about some with a black dildo in her and writing on her body with lipstick!

I like it ! Will see what we can do....

Users who are viewing this thread