Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

phone pixs of my wife

• Thread starterdirtrider
  • Start date

dirtrider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2007
sorry been pretty busy, these phone pix my wife sent from finland before she fucked this big cocked german guy, sorry they are small, but they are phone pixs after all, glad to get the chance to be back, so even small, i like to hear some comments from all those big cocked bulls out there,take care all

Great nips - I could suck on those all day . . . and end the afternoon by blowing a load in the fine pussy and burying a baby in her belly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are very nice pix of your wife. She looks good!

Dirtrider,

Ah... so you finally persuaded your wife to pose semi-nude for you, and she allowed you to post her photos. She looks good... very nice. Congratulations!

It's excellent to hear your wife fucked "a German guy with a big cock" during your travels in Europe. I hope it was a satisfying and, overall, good experience for her.

I, and probably others, would be interested in hearing — either from you or from her — a bit more context as to how you went about connecting with him and making it happen.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

yeah it was about time, hope next tim not just a phone camera ,lol and me behind the camera, anyhow i asked her to do the story, but if she doesnt get around to it i tell what i know

Users who are viewing this thread