Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Perverted Dominant Black Man seeking cuckhold couples/females for slut training/use

• Thread starterBlacknpublic
  • Start date

Blacknpublic

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2005
Perverted Dominant Black Man seeking cuckhold couples/females for slut training and use. I’m looking only for extremely kinky, degenerate, submissives that have a need to be subjected to anywhere, any hole fucking by an experienced clean, dominant Black man (9“). Husband or boyfriend may watch, photo, etc., while she is dressed as told and sexually controlled and treated as bound, pissed on fuck toy. Activities may include: exhibitionism, sex in public, bondage/discipline, verbal humiliation, water sports, toys, objects, anal, gang bang, cum play. Limits are respected, but this is for NOT for the timid. If you are only “considering it” and not sure, please do not reply. Size, age are not as important as attitude. Experienced mature couples/females preferred!
E-mail: www.Blknpublic@hotmail.com

Attachments

• car.sm.gif
    car.sm.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 496
  • up.sm.gif
    up.sm.gif
    13 KB · Views: 173
  • bent.sm.gif
    bent.sm.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 142
white couple w/potential sub slut

We are a white couple, she is 31, 5'2, 140, long blonde hair, hazel/blue eyes,38C, submissive to me and will do anything told. I am seeking her first blk experience and perfer a kinky, Dominant Blk male to take control and do as he wishes including sharing her with friends. Drop note back for more information and pic

Users who are viewing this thread