Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Parking lot pickup

• Thread starterweakwhitehubby
  • Start date
W

weakwhitehubby

One of the greatest things about my wife is that she loves to have fun. When you combine this with the fact that she also loves to fuck, sparks can definitely fly. We were at a local restaurant/bar one night, where all during dinner, Candy bantered back and forth with a guy sitting alone, at the table next ours. He was a great guy, and obviously loved joking around with us. As we finished our last drink, and were walking out, Candy said, "I'd do that guy if I had the chance, but I couldn't say anything in here." I agreed, and figured we were on our way home to some late night TV.
We were pulling out of the parking lot, when Candy almost shouted, "Holy shit, there he is! Stop the car!" She jumped out and stepped in front of a red pickup truck driven by the guy from the restaurant. After a few short minutes of conversation, she got back in the car, and said, "OK, it's all set. His name is Frank and he's coming home with us. I'll ride with him and follow you there." I was immediately turned on, and couldn't help but wonder what was going on in the red pickup I could see in the rearview mirror. Sure enough, Frank pulled in the driveway right behind me, and we all made a beeline for the house. Once inside, things heated up fast. Candy and Frank headed straight for the family room, and I grabbed my camera. When I joined them, they were already on the couch, undressed, and Candy had his huge cock in her mouth. "Jesus, honey," she said, "If I'd known he was this big, I would have done him in the bathroom at the bar." Looking up at Frank, she whispered, "let's go to bed and fuck." Obviously, he didn't have to asked twice, and they quickly adjourned upstairs. Once again, they wasted no time and were all over each other when I entered the room.

They were locked in a 69, with Candy on top, sucking his big dick while he licked her pussy, and sucked on her clit. Candy was literally fucking his face, rocking her body back and forth as he drove his tongue into her cunt. She had one hand around his cock, roughly jacking him off into her mouth, and stretching his balls out with the other. At the same time, I could see three of his fingers jammed into her pussy, stretching her out as he fucked her with his hand. "That's it, Frank," Candy sighed, "shove your fingers in me, fuck me with your tongue; make me shoot on you." His cock went back in her mouth and she sucked him all the way in as he finger fucked her to an orgasm. He rolled her over, spread her legs wide and stopped for a second, looking down at her lying there beneath him. Candy stared him straight in the eyes and said, "Do me rough, baby," let me know you're there. Fuck me hard with that big cock. I want to feel you stretch me out." Frank leaned down, positioned his cock on her swollen pussy lips, and entered her pussy up to his balls, with a single hard thrust. "Damn," he said, "That's a tight pussy, baby. Fuck me, now; take my cock all the way in your belly." Clearly, this was going to be a great fuck session, and Candy wanted every bit of his dick she could get for as long as she could get it. Frank was fucking her like a machine, and she began to come almost continuously. "More," she screamed. "Fuck me more ... I need your cock, baby. Rip me with it ... I'm coming!" With this, Frank stiffened, too, and shot a load of cum from his huge cock, and as I always do, I almost came just watching them. He rolled off her, and they both laid back, completely wasted. "Jesus," Candy said, "I want you again. Can you stay for awhile?" "Are you kidding?" he said, "I can stay for a week!"

Just as I expected, after a beer for each of us, and a short rest, they started again. This time, Frank pushed Candy flat on the bed, crawled on top of her, and real simply fucked the Hell out of her. Candy started coming right away, squirting her juices all over Frank and the silver sheets. She screamed so loud I was sure the neighbors could hear her. He rammed into her, driving her head up under the headboard, and as he got closer to shooting his load, he started screaming, too. It was amazing ... they were both lost in one incredible fuck, and continued to go at each other until they both came one last time. Again, Frank rolled off, smiled at me, then at Candy; "Unbelievable," he said. He was right.

Attachments

• P1010560.jpg
    P1010560.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 630
  • P1010562.jpg
    P1010562.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 478
  • P1010241.jpg
    P1010241.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 672
  • P1010269.jpg
    P1010269.jpg