Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

pam, 24 years old hottie, awaits you!

• Thread starterroger88
  • Start date

roger88

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2008
with these as starters, tell us (me and pam) what would you do to her, to keep her cumming for more! ;)

I'd fuck her in that sweet ass of hers. And make you lick her clean

what an ass

I would spend a lot of time sniffing, licking and nibbling her ass and inner thighs. After a while her asshole will become engorged and wet, allowing first tongue, then fingers, then cock into it. I'm sure it will be white hot in there and after it is well worked, I will empty my balls into her.

You, I'm sure will enjoy the slick whiteness draining out. Quite a picture!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd caress her body with my fingertips, kiss up and down her back, then slowly spread her legs and fondle her pussy. After probing her wet slit for a few minutes, I'd put my dick in her mouth and make her suck my cock. To finish off, I'd get pn top of her and fuck her hard, just as she lays in the pics. I'd finish off by shooting a load into her.

thank you gentlemen, from me and from pam, it turns her on a lot to be confronted with your desires like that, she just, and for the FIRST TIME EVER, agreed to cock-tease our neighbour, she actually went out of the flat naked and threw the garbage, and greeted him on the way! we had the best sex in years, and I am sure lots more to come, I will be uploading more pictures from tonight, it's all thanks to you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread