• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Paid g/f for sex

• Thread starterJustlooking10
  • Start date

Justlooking10

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2009
I have been wanting to for my g/f to become a slut/*****. I have taken different approaches and slowly working towards it. You can see her pic on my other post. But now i have made her my ***** and paid for sex for the first time early this week. All started by her wanting to make extra money so i made a list of things for her to do and prices. Once we got home from drinking i couldn't sleep but she fell asleep. I soon started to play with her cunt and it started to get wet, then i started to play with her panties. Not realizing she was awake she pulled her panties down and said, "make me cum, grab my vibrator" so i did. I would love to fuck her cunt full of black cum but since i cant i settle for doing her full of her cum. Once she came i went to get behind her and push my cock, when she said "i better be making money for this, so i said yes, and said how much she said $100 i started to fuck her hard and fast and was bout to come, when told her she said not in her, so i said ill give you $60 she said fine. Next morning gave her all the money and she said i love this, i could definitely do this. I would love for other to pay her and come full to me full of cum!

Similar Desire Here...

In my case, it's my wife I want to become a profit-maker! She fucks a regular lover who is well-fixed (financially), divorced and has no monetary obligations. On several occasions he's offered to give her money whenever she needs it. I've tried my best to get her to put him on a pay-as-you-go basis but she has so far refused to do it. It would turn me on big-time for her to "turn pro" with him.

Anyone else have this desire?

dc

My ex had a girl's night out back in college. They went to see dancer boys shake their dicks in their face. She and another girl got talked back to the dancer's hotel room. She didn't feel right about something so she took off. She didn't have a way home so she walked across the street to the bar that was just closing. One of her friends there pulled this guy Robert aside and told Cindy he would srive her home - he was a good guy - nothing to fear.

On the way home, she talked about the dancer boys and he said something about he liked girls (guess her talking about guys sucked), but she told him, she liked girls, too. When they parked in front of the apt, they made out in his car. She mentioned that I was inside but I had a ton of naked pictures and could take some tonight if he was interested.

He followed her inside - I was on the couch studying. As soon as she brought some guy in at 2:30 in the morning, I knew she was a slut.

She was shit-faced and standing there arm-in-arm with this guy she just met. She slipped away and came back with the stack of photos and handed them to me. She said, Robert wanted to see these, if you want to show him.

He sat down on the chair and started thumbing through them. They were chronological so the first ones were the tame ones - when we first started going out. The Playboy shots of her in bed, lingerie, just posing. Then the handheld pics of us together. Then the tripod shots, then friends taking our pictures of us two together, then pictures I took of all the people fucking her. He only got to the tripod pics and noticed Cindy wasn't there.

She was naked, ********** in bed. I walked in and saw her there and he was right behind me. I was like, sorry guy, she's **********.

He immediately started convincing me we should fuck her. He came up with excuse after excuse. She came onto him, they already made out and grabbed his dick. She told him about taking pictures tonight so she wanted to fuck. I still said no - she aint awake dude.

So then he goes for the wallet and offered me $20.00. I was like no - she's out. Then he took every dollar outta his wallet $60 nd handed it to me.

I just pimped out my girl for $60.

I started by diving between her legs and she was soaking wet. She quickly started moaning and moving around so she wasn't completely out. Robert had stripped and hopped into bed and started slapping her in the face with his hard cock.

I moved outta there and asked if he wanted face or no face in the pictures as I pulle out the camera. He was ok with face so I took a couple while he fucked her.

I let him have his fun with her. I left the light on and came and went while he rolled her this way and that. She was in that dreamy state between dreams and reality. Talking and moaning but very basic stuff.

When he could fuck her anymore, he left.

I fucked her twice before falling asleep tell her the whole time she was now a ***** and not just a slut anymore and I had the pictures to prove it. I took a picture of the money spread out on the table.

She remembered bits and pieces and loved the pictures. She wished I got more. She also got very wet knowing she got pimped out. She was sex-crazy that way.

The only other payment for sex was getting the guys to pay for the hotel room for us or buying her drinks.

I will admit that it sounds very exciting to consider selling my wife's pussy for cash. I do know that in her past, before she met me, she did turn a few tricks. And she at one time worked in a bar serving drinks TOPLESS, so that was a form of selling her body by showing her "tits for tips".

So it wouldn't be an entirely new idea for her to sell her body again, now that she is married to me. And, yes, it does sound very exciting to think about letting another guy fuck her for money!

This is a bit different, but I have a similar experience. Before I begin I must state that this didn't happen to me, but rather, my mom and dad. I am 25 now, but I found some messages, letters and texts on my dads palm pilot and phones when I used to snoop. I was about 16 when i started snooping around their room after I saw a video of my mom with another guy.

Anyways, turns out, my dad actually had a similar list with my mom. Rather than other guys paying her, or giving her things, my dad would give her things. I found the list on his palm pilot and it contained about 10 things he wanted her to do and the prizes she would get for doing those things. For instance, sucking another mans dick got her new earrings, fucking another guy earned her a new t.v., and fucking another guy filming it and coming back with his cum still in her got her a new car. Needless to say I saw the film she made with the guy, and that same year we were driving around in a new GMC Envoy XL.
She is very good looking, only 19 years older than me, and a total slut. Shes been with atleast 4 guys while married to my dad that I know of, and this is from evidence that my parents have left hidden in their room, such as tape recordings, videos, pictures that have been texted to my mom and emails between my mom and dad where they talk about the things shes done.

anyways, with this long ass post I just wanted to say that this idea is not out of the ordinary if my parents did it, and if my girls were that attractive to where other men would pay for them, I'd try to work something out with them. Let us know how it goes, and post some pictures of her doing those favors. : )

Pay your g/f money everytime she fucks another guy and gives you the juicy details. Give her extra if your penis goes rock hard when she is telling you about it. Afterall, she is entertaining you with erotic details, and she could watch you jack off into the garbage bin.

Married bills

Saraha said:
Pay your g/f money everytime she fucks another guy and gives you the juicy details. Give her extra if your penis goes rock hard when she is telling you about it. Afterall, she is entertaining you with erotic details, and she could watch you jack off into the garbage bin.

Doesn't every married man already pay his wife for sex, unless of course she works and earns more than him?

Oh yes we do

HTML:
Doesn't every married man already pay his wife for sex, unless of course she works and earns more than him?

Leave it to Jon (4julie) to get to the root of the situation. It is not rare these days for the female to earn as much if not more than the male, but yes the most expensive pussy is married pussy, but you know it is worth it Jon.

Users who are viewing this thread