Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Out of the Closet

• Thread starterTrick1513
  • Start date

Trick1513

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
Well fellow CUCKOLDS I've let the cat out of the bag. This is my birthday weekend and as usually my wife has asked me what I wanted for my B-Day. I responded with a letter to her which read. I have bought a CB-3000 cock cage, a 10" black strap-on dildo, a inflatable black anal plug, and 8 hours of DVD's where huge black men are fucking white women. I would like you to install the cock cage on my pethic little pecker, insert the anal plug in my ass, secure me to the chair, insert the videos in the DVD player and go out and find a Big Black Cock to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked. You do not have to come home until you have been totally satisfied and if you wish you may bring home your bull stud. I will be waiting to clean your pussy and his cock if you decide to bring him home. This is my B-Day wish so take it and have as much fun with it as you can. For this weekend and hopefully for the rest of our lives I will be your Cuckold Slut Husband. I love you and will always OBEY your wishes.

Now the time has come and lets see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I for one believe every single word of it.

Honest!

Out of frying pan and into the fire??

That is a very exiciting proposal. I hope for your sake that she takes you up on ALL of it.

Please keep us up to date on what transpires.

I may need to do the same thing...

Hi Trickster,

Unless you have taken some time to ease your wife in this general direction I would imagine by now that the birthday party is over and the CB-3000 is firmly implanted somewhere up your nether regions. I would also suspect that she has used the 10" strap-on dildo to beat you silly. I don't even want to know what she did with the butt plug and if you can't find the tapes they will probably be returned wrapped around your divorce papers.

All kidding aside, I hope this is just a fantasy. If not you probably are still trying to beg her forgiveness and explaining that it was just a very bad joke.

Good luck either way!

Users who are viewing this thread