• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Our Wedding Anniversary Tonight.....

• Thread startermakemyday_1
  • Start date

makemyday_1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2008
And before I spill the beans - let me say I aint been on here for a while as the last time I was - it was hijacked with spiteful nasty little keyboard heroes> If you are one of them dont post just pharkorf please.

So this is for the real people here:

5th Wedding Anniversary tonight and she's out to dinner with my best friend. He will take her back to his place to inseminate her according to our kiss goodbye.

She's looking ripe for a good seeing to!

Enjoy! Text says Creampie for me to cleanup is on target. Happy days!

Attachments

• DSC02746.jpg
    DSC02746.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 756
  • DSC02748.jpg
    DSC02748.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 618
  • DSC02749.jpg
    DSC02749.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 695
would love a creampie wish she was sitting on my face,enjoy yourself and happy anniversary.

What a great anniversary gift... sucking your best friend's cum from your wife's pussy!!! Your wife is fantastic! Happy Anniversary!

And then?

makemyday_1 said:
5th Wedding Anniversary tonight and she's out to dinner with my best friend. He will take her back to his place to inseminate her according to our kiss goodbye.

She's looking ripe for a good seeing to!

Enjoy! Text says Creampie for me to cleanup is on target. Happy days!

Can you share the after party pictures with us?

Damn I am so envious,wish I was waiting form my wife!

^Fuck that. I wish I was the lucky cock about to bury itself deep in that MILF pussy.

WOW shes hot / would love to eat her creampie / happy anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread