Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

One of many hot times

• Thread starterI created a Monster
  • Start date
I

I created a Monster

The night started as a typical Saturday night out.We were at the bar having a few toward the end of the night "T" came in.He and the two of us had a 3 some about a year before in our pool while his wife slept on our bed.He sat and had a drink or two with us and at closing time we went to his place for more beers and hopefully some 3 some action.His wife was gone with her friends and would be in late but he didnt know when.We sat at the table and drank and talked all wondering in the back of our minds what was going to take place(at least I was),but to tell you the truth I was starting to feel like a third wheel. He got up turned some music on and sat back down.The wife got up to go pee and was gone for awhile.I went to look for her and found her in the living room dancing alone.He was talking on the phone to his wife.I went up to her kissed her neck and started to unbutton her jeans she gave me a look and said no but didn't button them back. I sat and watched her shake her ass a bit more and got the urge to get rid of some beer,so i excused myself to the bathroom.When I came back he was still on the phone and she was still dancing in the other room,but now she was doing a sexy strip tease for me.She was dancing around the room wearing nothing but her skimpy tank top and g string panties. As she danced I was behind her rubbing her hips and grabbing her belly.I looked up and saw T watching so I pulled her top up and off She turned around and started rubbing her tiny tits on me while he walked up behind her he was undressing.Buy the time he got to her he was naked and he rubbed his hard cock against her ass and she had a sigh of pleasure,turned and started kissing him.As they kissed she was stroking his cock and I was alternating rubbing her hips and tits.He whispered something in her ear walked to the couch,sat down and she followed him.As she got to him I stopped her and tried to get her to bend over and suck him while I fucked her from behind.SHe turned and said "No" he wants my pussy first and sat on his cock and started to ride it.I put my cock in her face and she sucked as she bounced but she couldnt keep up.She looked up at me and said I want to make him cum,and I dont know how much time we have so you can wait till we get home.So I stood and played with her tits as she rode his dick.After a bit I got tired of standing so I sat on the floor with my cock in hand and watched her tummy and tits jiggle and bounce as she went up and down.She went up a bit to far and he slipped out of her she looked down at me and mouthed put it back in so I reached up and guided his dick back into her dripping wet hole.So now I knew what my job was,watch and keep it in her.I put him back in her a time or two more till she tensed up,I knew she was going to cum shortly,then she started to moan then I heard him moaning and they both came together. I got up and put my clothes back on as they kissed and he play with her nipples.

It was a quiet ride home,but when we got there she walked in and went right to the bed taking off her clothes as she went.She lay on the bed wearing nothing but her black satin g string.I spread her legs and went right for her cunt her panties were soaked with the load of cum T had placed there.I kissed her mound thru the panties and then pulled it aside to eat her.She said no I want you to fuck my cum filled pussy.I slid in her and could feel that she was still full of his hot sperm and it was more than I could take and I unloaded a huge load in her already full pussy.

Your last sentence says it all for me. I love to fuck my wife while her pussy is filled with another guy's cum. There is just something about fucking into another guy's hot shot-off jism, right inside my own wife's pussy that gets me off like nothing else. That has to be the ultimate for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread