Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Once you are in a cuckold relationship

• Thread starterohcpl4blk2use
  • Start date
O

ohcpl4blk2use

how easy is it to go back? Meaning, if you end one relationship that involved cuckolding your "man" can you go back to a "vanilla" relationship?

Have all of your relationships involved some form of cuckolding? I don't know if I could go back which basically means that my next relationship would need to be with a cuckold cause I'm not sure if I could go without it.

Obviously this is for REAL cucks, not wannabes.

Opinions, please....

Reactions: mjb0007bond
Not for me.

Hi Jason,

My first wife cheated on me, making me a cuckold in the classic sense. I had fantasies at that time (Penthouse Letters, etc.) but had not verbalized them. I divorced her, but I think that was more because she went behind my back (and was too infatuated to stop when I caught her).

I brought up the subject with my second (and current) wife in pillow talk. She was not interested in the beginning but would talk about it. Eventually she teased me and over time got me painted into a corner where I gave her permission to do anything she wanted without sharing with me.

She ended up having an affair with her boss for several years. I suspected but did not get confirmation until it was almost over. She has since had at least one affair that I was in the loop on from the beginning.

Some men would not be happy with this arrangement as it lacks any control on my part, but for a sub this is still exciting. I do not think I could be happy in a vanilla relationship (although most of the time that is what I have).

hi there

very nice subject to talk very freely about

in my own opinion cuckoldry is a fantastic lifestyle because of so many reasons :

1- in cuckoldry life no way the wife would cheat on husband behind his back
2- 100% she will her husband more cause he gives her free life where she can share him her lovely moments
3- your life will take a new sexy curves
4- refreshment in partnership
5- trust between both of them will be more

what you thnik ??

I'm confused by your question and who you would like to answer it.
You said if "you" are in a relationshipwhich involved cuckolding your man could you go back to having a vanilla relationship and said "you" would need to find a nother cuckold to have a relationship with, whichindicates youare the "cuckoldress" and woul dneed to direct your question to other cuckoldesses..but you said" obviously, this is for the REAL cucks, not wanabees". I don;t think we, as cucks, can answer that question for our wives..

Actually, this is Erin. Not Jason. Maybe that will clear some things up about this subject now.

Actually, I think you can, as a cuck, answer my question. If your current relationship ended would you find someone else to cuckold you?

Thanks for seeing that I was the woman:)

jasoniserinsbitch said:
Actually, I think you can, as a cuck, answer my question. If your current relationship ended would you find someone else to cuckold you?

Thanks for seeing that I was the woman:)

i would say yes.........i have always seemed to gravitate to women who like to fuck other men.........

I think that a true cuckold of several years experience would be totally shattered if his wife divorced him. He would feel lost and desire a new wife that would cuck him to the same (or greater) extent as his ex-wife. But he might find problems finding another wife who would cuck him, as they are hard to find.

I doubt whether a true cuck could ever go back to being content with vanilla sex especially if he used a CB2000 cage with tease/denial of orgasms/sexual penetration. A cuck would miss submission to the bulls.

Hot wives are a different story, but they are not true cuckoldresses.

Elsie Sutton has a track record of helping wives to cuck their husbands properly and strengthen the marriage at the same time.

I don't have a lot of time in as a cuck, but I think if I lost my wife for any reason, I would look for another cuckold relationship. The reasons I sought my wife to be satisfied sexually by others still exist. I don't see going back.

One For Sure

claire

my husband is both very loving and very caring and very wealthy sex is all in the mind for a cuckold husband he likes to think i am in bed most days when he is away with a bull .... which i am not ........ i just play on his weakness ............. i have been cucking him for four years out of an eight year marriage . and it adds the spice my husband needs .............and the sex i need ............so i add if your a lucky female as me enjoy the power it gives you .................... but always make the effort to keep your cuck happy .......... with that in mind you can have your cake and eat so to say ..............................

I know I could never go back to a relationship that did not include my wife getting bbc all the time

without a doubt

I have been cucked by my last 2 long term relationships...my ex wife did so while i wasn't there to watch, my ex girlfriend did quite a bit too especially if she went on holidays with girlfriends...and my current girlfriend is very much into the idea...she still hasnt made the jump, but loved bbc when she was younger, and actually cuckolded her first boyfriend for a month at the age of 16. Even when i met her at the start of the year, on our second date, i openly told her i can only be with an "easy" women...she came across as very straight, but didn't "no way" either...so i took that as, she is, was or wants to be a dirty girl...we have been together now for 10 months....she heads OS in 2 weeks, and she is guessing if it is going to happen, thats where she will try this new lifestyle.

you arew a very wise woman and give great comments! Thank You so MUCH for you contributions.:)

Users who are viewing this thread