• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

On her way out the door

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
I'm out of town and she's going out, but she loves to send me a pic or 2 as she's getting ready to see one of her bulls.

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 89.jpg
    Video call snapshot 89.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 606
  • imagejpeg952_3.jpg
    imagejpeg952_3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 592
I got this pic of her as well before her "date". She called me afterwards, she had a wonderful time, they fucked for a couple hours. One of her text messages said that she came on his cock over and over. Once she got home she called me and told me all the details AFTER she had me put my chastity cage on of course..........oh my "little pee pee" as she calls it is so hard, aching..........

Attachments

• imagejpeg952.jpg
    imagejpeg952.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 693
Lovely photos of this woman's GREAT figure. I'd enjoy her riding my lap until we're both satisfied, and then knowing she's going home to you to tell you all about it :)

No, if you want that woman to get the fucking that she needs, you're going to be in the room, watching me bang her. She has a nice body and a really great ass. You can sit, locked up in the corner, while you listen to her cum.

Well thanks for the compliments everyone. I do know that she is hot, and she just loves sex. Here's another one of her servicing another guy, I was present and took the pic.
I'm still out of town, and she's expecting a visitor tomorrow morning. Prior to her becoming a full fledged hotwife, she wouldn't have sex with anyone in our bed, or in the morning.............now she has very few limits! What's next? Creampies? Multiple guys? Who has had experience with watching their wives transform into hot sluts for other men??:):eek:

Attachments

• TuesdayNight 010.jpg
    TuesdayNight 010.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 382

Users who are viewing this thread