Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

older chubby wife

• Thread startersacouple
  • Start date

sacouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2004
there must be guys who like to look at older wifes enjoying their pics if you cant say anything good dont sa

She looks lovely

Your wife looks lovely and you should be proud of her, if anyone has said anything negative then its more of a statement about them rather than your wife. You just keep showing her off with pride and ill keep looking with a 'smile on my face'.

Lovely.....

;) She's lovely, more pics pls, stuff those who are negative ! -x-

wonderful woman ...if she want a week of vacation in italy i'll fuck her all week long :)

Very nice! If you're near New Jersey, she can come to are once a month parties where she can be appriciated for the beautiful mature woman that she is

Very nice! If you're near New Jersey, she can come to our once a month parties where she can be appreciated for the beautiful mature woman that she is

wow

sacouple said:
there must be guys who like to look at older wifes enjoying their pics if you cant say anything good dont sa

wow she looks great how lucky you are. she must have cuckolded you surely
please tell us your story

sparky:)

sacouple said:
Very nice looking wife she looks a little new to this but I sure would love to take her for a ride if she is willing?

Tom:p

Your wife

Your wife looks far better than most other women and i have a BBW wife and would not swop for a thin one .Keep posting.
d2a2

Your wife looks great. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread