Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Older but I think still looks good

• Thread starterSkinWalker1950
  • Start date

Would you do her or not?

• Yes

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I would do her now!

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkinWalker1950

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
My spouse used have a whole lot of guys in their 20 when she was 38 now we are 59 but I think she still looks good. She says she wouldn't mind doing a young guy from her past if they will have her. How about some opinions what do you all guys think? I will says this she gives serious head jobs and screws up a storm.

I Wold do her today

SkinWalker1950 said:
My spouse used have a whole lot of guys in their 20 when she was 38 now we are 59 but I think she still looks good. She says she wouldn't mind doing a young guy from her past if they will have her. How about some opinions what do you all guys think? I will says this she gives serious head jobs and screws up a storm.

Where do you live?

I you are close to me I would do her immediately

i liove mature women. They are the best !!

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks good. I suggest encouraging your wife to go for it....

SkinWalker,

SkinWalker1950 said:
My spouse used have a whole lot of guys in their 20 when she was 38.

Excellent! Good for her. That means she has the right stuff.

SkinWalker1950 said:
Now we are 59, but I think she still looks good.

Well, you didn't include her head or face (even partially) in your photos, but if you think your wife looks good that means she does.

SkinWalker1950 said:
She says she wouldn't mind doing a young guy from her past if they will have her.

Very good. Your wife still has the right attitude. I don't think there's any doubt she has what it takes physically, as well.

SkinWalker1950 said:
How about some opinions. What do you guys think? I will say this: she gives serious head jobs and screws up a storm.

I encourage you to encourage your wife to go for it. You might also suggest she take a young man, perhaps in his 20's, as a lover who is not "from her past." There are probably a number of ways to do that. You might plant the idea in her mind and get her thinking about it....

Good luck—

Custer

Very nice SkinWalker - what you have show us looks fine, and a definition of giving "serious head jobs" is very tempting when you add in the experience factor :)

Contact with existing past partners will add an element of familiarity to this re-entry into the playing market, and obviously they will be that bit older now as well.

Tell us what she gets up to, and feel free to add more pictures as she gets more confident. ;)

greymaster said:
Very nice SkinWalker - what you have show us looks fine, and a definition of giving "serious head jobs" is very tempting when you add in the experience factor :)

Contact with existing past partners will add an element of familiarity to this re-entry into the playing market, and obviously they will be that bit older now as well.

Tell us what she gets up to, and feel free to add more pictures as she gets more confident. ;)

We have been married for over 20 years and she has had over dozen young men during our marriage. She had another dozen before we were married. When she was 38-42 she young 22 old hispanic stud. I crap you not when I tell you this guy was built with at least a 12" dick maybe more, for sure not less, and was real huge in diameter. When I mean a "SERIOUS" Head job I mean she went ballistic on that dick because I know she took it all the way down her throat at least 3 times. I saw this young guy just grab her head and stick his huge dick in all the way in here mouth up to his balls; I really am not a cuck, but it was quite a hot sight anyway. I mean my wife sucked him dry. The guy was very young and strong so he could go on for ever. He through my wife on the bed, pulled her legs up as far they they would go and spread them. My wife's ass and pussy were litterly up in the air. He than began to pyle drive her pussy superfast. I mean this guy was fucking her straight down. He was just letting his dick free fall in here pussy. He was huge and my wife was screaming and I mean loud. It saturday at 1:00 pm and he stopped fucking her like 1:00 AM Sunday morning. He continued plugging her for about 4 years until he had to move away. During that time until she was 47 at least 11 other young guys plugged her also; some only once and some 3-4 times a week. My wife told me the huge guy was too big to fuck her in the ass, but she let all the other guys fuck her in the ass. Once she gets hot and starts fucking she loves her ass fucked and I mean alot.

She told me recently doesn't want to do this anymore because do one would fuck her so she does't want to embarrass hereself and me, but when she remembers that guy with the huge dick, she says she would do him again in a heartbeat. So what do youall think? Do you all think she will get her confidence back. Any young guys out there that might be interested in restoring a mature woman's confidence.

Hey Guys a little story!

We have been married for over 20 years and she has had over dozen young men during our marriage. She had another dozen before we were married. When she was 38-42 she young 22 old hispanic stud. I crap you not when I tell you this guy was built with at least a 12" dick maybe more, for sure not less, and was real huge in diameter. When I mean a "SERIOUS" Head job I mean she went ballistic on that dick because I know she took it all the way down her throat at least 3 times. I saw this young guy just grab her head and stick his huge dick in all the way in here mouth up to his balls; I really am not a cuck, but it was quite a hot sight anyway. I mean my wife sucked him dry. The guy was very young and strong so he could go on for ever. He through my wife on the bed, pulled her legs up as far they they would go and spread them. My wife's ass and pussy were litterly up in the air. He than began to pyle drive her pussy superfast. I mean this guy was fucking her straight down. He was just letting his dick free fall in here pussy. He was huge and my wife was screaming and I mean loud. It saturday at 1:00 pm and he stopped fucking her like 1:00 AM Sunday morning. He continued plugging her for about 4 years until he had to move away. During that time until she was 47 at least 11 other young guys plugged her also; some only once and some 3-4 times a week. My wife told me the huge guy was too big to fuck her in the ass, but she let all the other guys fuck her in the ass. Once she gets hot and starts fucking she loves her ass fucked and I mean alot.

She told me recently doesn't want to do this anymore because do one would fuck her so she does't want to embarrass hereself and me, but when she remembers that guy with the huge dick, she says she would do him again in a heartbeat. So what do youall think? Do you all think she will get her confidence back. Any young guys out there that might be interested in restoring a mature woman's confidence.

h5t6ca said:
Where do you live?

I you are close to me I would do her immediately

i liove mature women. They are the best !!

Oh by the way guys she has had black,hispanics, phillipinos, and caucasions.

SkinWalker1950 said:
She told me recently doesn't want to do this anymore because do one would fuck her so she does't want to embarrass hereself and me, but when she remembers that guy with the huge dick, she says she would do him again in a heartbeat. So what do youall think? Do you all think she will get her confidence back.

She looks like she has still got a decent figure - and now that we know the ass you're showing us likes a cock up it, I'm sure that just makes it more appealing.

Tell her she's got a fan club on the internet who want to see her boobs and want to think about them stroking our bodies as her wonderful mouth makes us rock hard before we take her in any hole we fancy. ;) Hopefully our comments will encourage her to continue enjoying a lifestyle which has obviously given pleasure to both of you.

Got any young Latinos out there under 30 that would like to fuck a mature woman. She will fuck and probably suck you dry!

Users who are viewing this thread