Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Older black cock

• Thread startershortnthick
  • Start date

shortnthick

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2009
I am a 28yr.old married white woman and i sucked my first black cock at my office x-mas party in the supply room while i listened to my hubby bullshitting with my boss in the next room. After stroking and sucking his gorgeous cock and eating his cum, i went home with hubby and pretended to be pleasured by his 4in. cock. That was 2008 and since ive come clean about my black cock craving and bring home hung black lovers to fuck me while hubby watches his wife CUM from a huge black cock! Sometimes i bring them home and other times i go to black male strip clubs by myself and get thoroughly fucked in my car and make hubby smell the seat in the morning! His little manclit gets so hard. But over the memorial day wekend i got fucked by a 62yr.old jamaican man with a huge dark black cock and what amazed me was how smooth and big and thick his cock was! Even his ass was smooth and tight, not like a flabby old white mans ass. I sucked and stroked him till he was hard and then sat on his cock and rode him till he nutted in my pussy! His hair was gray but he still had a thick juicy black cock. Try older black cock

Users who are viewing this thread