Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Office Wife

• Thread startersubhub
  • Start date

subhub

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2004
I wonder if she still sucks cock at the office.What do you think? Do you know her

Attachments

• P1010024_small.JPG
    P1010024_small.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 511
The smile tells all

With that smug smile you just know she swallowed a load - probably from the office supply guy.

I bet

you could really cover her face with hot cum

so many of you

have looked at my wife.Surely some of you must have some nasty comments about her

Would love to

subhub57 said:
have looked at my wife.Surely some of you must have some nasty comments about her
I would love for her to suck my cock to straighten out any office inconvience that might have occurred. She looks like she can suck a lot of cocks and bet she takes fucking to the heart. She looks likes a screamer too.

actually RT

In her teens and early 20s she had a bit of a rep as a cocksucker.Small town and it seems she sucked almost every guys she dated.I thought it was just talk but then she sucked me off on our first date. I think she is proper now but other guys have told me that girls like that never lose the desire to suck new cocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread