Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

O.K. Guys, here's your chance..........

• Thread starterDeepRider
  • Start date

So how 'bout it,would you tap that ??

• Like a sledgehammer !!

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I'd tap that on her worst day !!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I dunno, I need some time to think about it !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd tap that, and I'd let my man watch me !!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

DeepRider

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2008
O.K. Guys................... here's your chance to help her out........

A “certain somebody” will be celebrating her birthday this Saturday
Tonight, as she was walking out the front door, she turns her head back, and looking over her shoulder with a frown of disappointment, commented “God, will you look at this bubble butt !”
:(

Of course, I just laughed......... and told her that there are probably 10 million women on this planet half of her age that would kill to have that “bubble butt” of hers ! I could tell that she thought I was just being sweet, but I mean, for Christ Sakes, you gotta be kiddin' me !!
:p

So here's your chance to not only wish her a “Happy Birthday”, but to perhaps offer an honest opinion of just how wrong her assessment of one of her best physical assets actually is. Personally, I'd eat birthday cake off of that ass of hers any day of the week !

My thanks to you in advance.......................;)

-D/R

p.s.- She goes by the screen name of "hubbysPET", if you want to make your reply a tad more "personal"..................:D

Attachments

• Picture 618.jpg
    Picture 618.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 624.jpg
    Picture 624.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 277
  • Picture 1225.jpg
    Picture 1225.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 143
ok hubbysPET

happy bday ! i wish my mouth was liking your ass all day . And then sit on my face as a queen!

Hey Guys (and Ladies),
Thanks to those of you who've not only voted, but taken the time to comment as well.
:)

Kind words like those posted above can only serve to boost her feelings of sexual confidence........... and you've already seen what we all gain from those !
:rolleyes:

(D/R gets more "hot whammy" sex and readers (quite possibly) get 'mo better pics !

Talk to you later................... although I manage my department here at work, I really need to spend a little bit of time today actually doin' some.
:p

-D/R

Come on hubbysPET... That's a great ass. I'd do everything with that ass. Slaps, lots of touching, and of course fucking. Even some oral action if it'd make your birthday happy. Happy birthday sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread