Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

NY-NJ-Latin couple tryin to MMF wife--HELPq

• Thread starterclokilumy
  • Start date

clokilumy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
Still looking for places to take her in NY-NJ area. Looking for ideas to get her into lifestyle......
Any and all serious help would be appreciated.
Clubs, bars, lounges, hotels..anything to get her into this.......
Also, i was thinking about shaving her bald...What do you think??
I will shave her tonight and post shaved if enough people ask...

Attachments

• 100_0557.jpg
    100_0557.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 364
  • 100_0559.jpg
    100_0559.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 601
Reactions: Useyourwife
hi

i'm from NY, and would love to help your wife get into the lifestyle. Definitely shave her and post pics of her pussy, we would love to see them :).

Jersey stud here, hell yeah shes hot, post the bare pussy pics!

Bbc

Hi there.new York stud here would love the privilege of deep loving your wife.Let me know when you're available.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry didnt get to shave.but here is

here a little swollen after sex and still bushy.......hope it still looks ok...
i have been with about 90 to 100 woman...but for my wife, she was a virgin until 22 and only with one other man a grand total of 4 times....but the feeling of this pussy even after a baby our son.....is still the best ever... i get so angry and i wish she would let me share how it feels with others cause i feel that no one believes how good this pussy feels..and my only complaint is that in 8 years...she doesnt do anything..just lay there..but that pussy says and does it all.....but no luck in sharing so far.....so im still looking for help in gettin her into game..thru..seduction...clubs.....something..anything to get her looser......

Attachments

• 100_0558.jpg
    100_0558.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 336
pic of me...do u think this is enough

to satisfy wife.....i wish she would share herself..i think she deserves more

Attachments

• 100_0564.jpg
    100_0564.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 189
mmmmmmmmmm nice ass and love her natural pussy

Users who are viewing this thread