Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Not a slutwife, but maybe some day. For now just a slut.

• Thread starterEllyWilde
  • Start date

EllyWilde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2024
Vancouver, BC
I'm a 36 year-old Canadian woman. Single after a very long series of monogamous relationships and now I am exploring alternative styles of relationships. A guy had a date with suggested I come check things out here and talk about it and maybe journal. Not really sure what else to put here to start. I have always been attracted to having more than one partner, but until recently haven't had the opportunity to really explore things.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, sswanabe, YngBullES and 2 others
Elly, as beautiful as you are you will have no trouble finding the partners you need to fulfill your desires. I only wish I was closer to you so I might be considered.

EllyWilde said:
I'm a 36 year-old Canadian woman. Single after a very long series of monogamous relationships and now I am exploring alternative styles of relationships. A guy had a date with suggested I come check things out here and talk about it and maybe journal. Not really sure what else to put here to start. I have always been attracted to having more than one partner, but until recently haven't had the opportunity to really explore things.
Hey Elly, looking forward to seeing more of you and hearing about your exploration into alternative relationships. Please share. 😈

EllyWilde said:
Thank you!

I want to journal my experiences here is there a room that is best for that?
I’m new here also so I don’t know. But I’m sure that someone will chime in and help.

@Elllywilde

You can post on the forums….and those posts will be your memories. If you want to keep
Your thoughts private- You can keep a note of your thoughts by sending your self private messages. Just like you cc an email to your self. Let me know if you want to learn more about this place etc.

Welcum aboard!

R

Users who are viewing this thread