Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

North GA Blackcock

• Thread starterblacberry
  • Start date

blacberry

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2006
Ladies holla at your boy

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,671
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,751
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,402
you

My wife loves those pictures of your cock. We both think you have just what she wants and needs. Where in Ga. are you? We haven't heard from you in a while. Holler back if still interested.

Thats the thickest cock I have ever seen. Would love to see it disappear into my wifes sweet tight little pussy.

Unbelievable ...doubt it would fit in me but love to try....unbelievable....

I agree with the others. You have a very nice cock. I would love to have that stretching my pussy. I am wet just looking at it.

My Master

Man, you could make me the BBC slut I have craved to be. I keep going back to this forum to see you and told my husband that you could make my boby yours to do as you please. I have never seen a dick more beautiful. Where are you in Ga.? You make my pussy wet looking at that glorious man meat.

mwm travels to atlanata area for business. Would love to help you with that orally.

Users who are viewing this thread