Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

no strings attached

• Thread startercheating wife
  • Start date
C

cheating wife

Hi guys,
My name is Anita. I am 41 years old.
Married with no children and my husband travels for work alot. I would be interested in descrete get togethers with 2 black guys either at my home or a motel. If possible I would like to create a no strings attached relationship.
I like big muscular men who are very well endowed, the bigger the better!!

Love to here from you,
Anita

wife_for_blacks@yahoo.com

Here are a couple of pics

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3,535
  • 8.05.jpg
    8.05.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3,043
You are one hot peice of ass Anita. Problem is cheating on a husband that travels leads to early flights home and bullet in black ass. Now, if you were willing to travel a bit, then that's a different story.

ed4mwf said:
You are one hot peice of ass Anita. Problem is cheating on a husband that travels leads to early flights home and bullet in black ass. Now, if you were willing to travel a bit, then that's a different story.

That is too funny!! I suppose home would be a bad idea?

Lets talk more..........

Ok Anita I tried to look you up on yahoo and you don't exsist. would love to talk tou you.

Where are you? I travel a lot too, and would love to hook-up. Maybe I can pass your husband in the airport and 'tag' him on the way to his pussy .. hit me up at totally_qt@hotmail.com. I am a professional. You will not be sorry you did.

What city and state are you located?
You are sexy as hell and I would love to get together with you!! I'm in Ohio. Hit me up at tmoecf@hotmail.com. James

I'm in NJ guys.
I got alot of pm's asking if my husband knew I craved black dick and the answer is no he does not. I love him to death and he does satisfy me but the experience of being completely manhandled by strong black men and being filled all the way is addicting!!
He would probably be into another man with us but 2 black bullies on me would piss him off to say the least!

Sounds good baby where are you located anita would love to meet up with you and make something happen baby..

where are you located would love to help you out wit that..

tucan21 said:
where are you located would love to help you out wit that..

I told you I'm in NJ (south)

I'm afraid to mention a black man to him.....but maybe I'll try.

Will Send Pictures If Given Directions . Are You In The South

damn you look very nice, what are do you live in???

Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate.. new york

Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate.. new york

Very nice pics...and situation, I'm in St.louis...let's make it happen. Hit me up on Yahoo Messenger (ace_stl).

Users who are viewing this thread