Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

No Field Trip required...

• Thread starterchinese
  • Start date

chinese

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2004
How far are you willing to go for African seed? Many African exchange students are currently attending US schools. A campus bulliten board would be a prime location for a call for breeding from any white woman. Be sure to include a nice photo and in depth assurances of your honest offer of comitment free sexual service to any African male with proof of citizenship from any African nation.

05.jpg

http://www.northgirlies.com/justteensite/006/index.htm

chinese said:
How far are you willing to go for African seed? Many African exchange students are currently attending US schools. A campus bulliten board would be a prime location for a call for breeding from any white woman. Be sure to include a nice photo and in depth assurances of your honest offer of comitment free sexual service to any African male with proof of citizenship from any African nation.

05.jpg

http://www.northgirlies.com/justteensite/006/index.htm

There's a cute African exchange student that just enrolled in our local high school for the coming year. Our daughter, who graduated in May, was telling me about him. According to her, several of the (white) girls are ga ga over him...and his "cute accent".

I imagine if any of them pursue this guy, they'll probably find something else "cute" about him......

Well Chinese has a point but there are MANY AFRICAN-AMERICAN MEN THAT COULD DO THE SAME. Same skin color minus the accent. lol I Like Italian Women but im not going to italy to get it...so with that said...I wouldnt bother posting for an African male.

Users who are viewing this thread