Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Night out in Melbourne

• Thread starterAlphahunt
  • Start date

Alphahunt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2024
Hey everyone I'm new here, my wife and I are in more of a stagg vixen marriage her 37 me 40. I love sharing her and letting other guys fuck her but not into the degrading or humiliation.
We are planning on a night out in Melbourne for my birthday and I'm keen for an older guy to hit on her and try and pick her up. All without her knowing its been set up.
A few cocktails and a little party buzz she is generally good to go.
If you succeed we get a taxi head back to our hotel and you enjoy her pussy she loves bareback and being blown in.
I'll sit back and enjoy the show then join in after I don't mind seconds.

Resized_20160817_084713.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler and YngBullES
Alphahunt said:
Hey everyone I'm new here, my wife and I are in more of a stagg vixen marriage her 37 me 40. I love sharing her and letting other guys fuck her but not into the degrading or humiliation.
We are planning on a night out in Melbourne for my birthday and I'm keen for an older guy to hit on her and try and pick her up. All without her knowing its been set up.
A few cocktails and a little party buzz she is generally good to go.
If you succeed we get a taxi head back to our hotel and you enjoy her pussy she loves bareback and being blown in.
I'll sit back and enjoy the show then join in after I don't mind seconds.

Resized_20160817_084713.jpeg

drooling.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread