Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Nice, big ass

• Thread starterTooShortHubby
  • Start date

TooShortHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2008
Here's some more photos of my wife. I love that nice, big ass of hers. It's just built to be used and enjoyed.
She's on a business trip at the moment. I told her to have some fun if she ends up finding someone she likes at the hotel or when out and about. Hopefully she'll come home with some good stories to tell me :)

Attachments

• 08170009.jpg
    08170009.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 288
  • 11060004.jpg
    11060004.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 314
  • DSCN1913.jpg
    DSCN1913.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 261
  • DSCN1574.jpg
    DSCN1574.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 423
TooShortHubby said:
Here's some more photos of my wife. I love that nice, big ass of hers. It's just built to be used and enjoyed.
She's on a business trip at the moment. I told her to have some fun if she ends up finding someone she likes at the hotel or when out and about. Hopefully she'll come home with some good stories to tell me :)

A beautiful pussy your are posting here. Very yummy

I hope you can share her stories and pictures with us lately.

whre does she go on business trips?

If she ever comes to Atalnat let me know

Very, very Nice

Hopefully she travels to the north country from time to time. I would love to entertain her and give her some stories to take home!

More great shots of this lovely lady - Thank you :)

Love the first one with her soft tits squeezing out from under he body and her pussy lips all puffed out - had she just been fucking or fingering herself when that was taken?

Any more pictures of this babe are always welcome :)

your wife looks fucking delicious and she makes me hard... ;-)

got any more of that hottie?

Users who are viewing this thread