Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

NEW YORK, tryin to get wife in game

• Thread starterclokilumy
  • Start date

clokilumy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
i need ideas and help on getting wife into lifestyle..
she sarcastically said only if you drug me...lol
so anyone have an idea what to use.
this is wife..wut do u guyz think
i have other picture if anyone wants to see

Just would like to add, that i would never drug MY WIFE,
without her knowledge. It was meant more in gest and
as the last person mentioned. something to relax herself.
That was it.
As far as what i like. EVERYTHING, i met my wife she was a virgin.
She has not had any other men but me. I wish she did, but she wont.
We have tried about 6 toys, and she likes them but never asks for them
I have to bring them out.

Attachments

• Dream 1.jpg
    Dream 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 3,176
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zarkovac and Useyourwife
What does she like to drink??

tasty drinks...i dont drink so idont know.....thse lemon....pina collada...some heavy stuff too

Show us some more she looks good

Check out our posts

it works search asianlady2

I suggest that you reframe from drugging your wife and try other methods. Such as , role play you submissive her dominant, reading cuckold stories together and fantasing, using a big black dildo on her wheil she fanatsises about her dream lover and give the dildo and name, keep encourging her to cuckold you, and when out in public ask her to play a game where she checks out male bulges and tell you how big she thinks they are.

Good luck

I dunno

My wife took right to it once she was getting fucked in a room full of people. It never turned into an obsession but we sure have fun when we play

Its called ecstasy for a reason

Our whole adventure into this lifestyle started the night my wife and I tried ecstasy. It let her inner slut out and it has never gone back. If you are going to drug her that would be the drug to use. I would suggest that she is aware of what she is taking.

Hispanic,ny wife, wish to convince her for lifestyle

2nd picture...first of full body standing.........................................

That was it.
I have to bring them out.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Dream 3.jpg
    Dream 3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 919
Reactions: Useyourwife
just ket the wife know
your feelings and you're accepting
of her FULL sexuality ........then hope
for the best .................maybe she'll
be kind enough to go through with it
and fool around with some guy for your
enjoyment and a little for hers as well

but becoming a full blown flat out
full court press slut wife maybe out
of the question in all honesty
those types are born not made IMHO :cool:

She keeps saying no

i will say, she tells me why do i want others to have her,
and she thinks its horrible. So i believe i am giving up hope.
So, if anyone had a religious, or a person who just thought
they would never do it, and suddenly did/ PLEase feel free to
explain.
She enjoys stories, or reading or somethings, but than
says it was only fantasy and stop asking todo it for real.
She does the fantasy for me, but enjoys it.
I think she is in denial and me be because of the religious
upbringing.
But thanx for the ideas//
i appreciate it

have her fucked

get her into bondage.....then you allow someone to come in the room while she is tied up and gagged and you allow them to fuck her....preferably a big nigger with a 11 inch cock

She needs to feel sexy

clokilumy said:

That was it.
I have to bring them out.

She needs to feel sexy about herself. My guess is, due to the religious upbrining and being a virgin-wife and all, she has never felt as is she is a sexual creature. Do whatever you can to get her to feel sexy about herself. A new set of "risque" clothes, perfume, of course very high heels help. Tell her you like it when she looks sexy, then when she is dressed sexy, re-inforce how sexy she looks. That will give her confidence to feel that she is sexy. And once she gets that feeling, it all easy street from there if you know what I mean :D Once she feels sexy and knows that you like it when she is sexy, it will be a natural progression to whatever point you want it to stop. Have fun!

No Need to Give Up

clokilumy said:
i will say, she tells me why do i want others to have her, and she thinks its horrible.

How do you respond to that? Absent a response, she has no way to be truly comforted that you are sincere and that you love her. Also, without more input from you on that question, all the other issues associated with it will be negative for her. e.g. She may view it as cheating on you; she may view it as unhealthy; she may view it as scary; etc.

Talk to her carefully about it in your intimate moments. Let her know that it is about exploring fully the depths and heights of your mutual sexuality. Let her know that it is meant to enhance the sex between you - not separate it. You've said that she seems to enjoy the fantasy of it. It seems to me that you are a vodka martini, the right guy, and a clever plan away from her having a screaming earth shattering orgasm with another man.

I've been around a while, and I'm telling you that most women are a compliment away from cheating on their husbands - even the most loyal of them will do it, as long as the hubby is good at guiding them down the path. Who better knows the woman and can push the right buttons? Don't give up hope.

BB

letz face fax here guys
some women/wives just ain't
slut-hot-wife material ...........dats all
she wrote .........satisfy the cuck hunger
other ways :(

You'll really need to take your time to make this happen. If your the only guy she has ever been with then she's not very open about sex to begin with. You really need to ease her into this very gently. It may take years and it may never happen.

An easy and harmless way to start her off is to take her dancing with some of your friends and to bring a 3rd wheel. Someone without a girl that you can get your wife to feel sorry for so she'll dance with him. If all goes well, you could set up the same type of thing, but give your friend the green light to grind with her on the dance floor.

I wouldn't bring up the topic of you wanting her to bang anyone for quite a while, though you could hint that you like to see her flirt.

If you'd like to set your wife up, I'm in the NY area and I'd love for her to grind her ass against my cock.

Anybody know of a soft swing

clubs/parties in new york/new jersey/Ct/Pa area..
wife is willin to go out to club and
would like to have this kind of club as a surprise.

Do NOT want hard core. Soft so i dont get slapped.

Please any help would be appreciated.

never force her. let her know how erotic it would be for you to see her with a man. pick someone gentle and unassuming and go slow by asking her to just touch and explore and she will begin enjoying. at her pace. she is beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread