• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New wife

• Thread starternorthirishdiver
  • Start date

northirishdiver

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2013
Well folks

here is another hot wife who is gagging to be fucked long and hard so please feel free to leave comments below the dirtier then better
247_1000.jpg
559_1000.jpg
560_1000.jpg
994_1000.jpg

enjoy

Reactions: BullhardNOR
je la trouve très sexy voire salope qui doit aimer les grosse belle bite pour la faire hurler fait voire en action

so folk here is a small update the cucky hubby opps sorry to give him his proper title the sissy cucky hubby is abit sad that there hasnt been more comments about his slut Claire so please feel free to make his day
550_1000.jpgIMG_0867sec.jpgImage 2.jpg( the sissy even wears he slut wifes undies )

ok folks would love more replies but any way here are two pussy photos which one do u like the best and what would u like the slut to do next

553_1000-1.jpg
990_1000.jpg

unclem said:
Great body, hope she continues to cuck her hubby!!!
Would LOVE to see more...

Thanks for the reply the sissy cuck nearly creamed her self so what would u like to see next Unclem

Would love to see her double teamed bareback. She looks great in the lingerie.

Interesting pelt. Especially the second pic. Looks soft and smooth.

i have been instructed to aknowledge and thank all replies - thank you sirs for your comments

Thankyou bikerider I think that would be a treat for her rather than her limp sissy cuckold hubbie

Well Folks the sissy cuck has come up with a few more hot photos of his Claire lol

383106123.jpgblonde.JPGIMG_0729sec.jpg
SO lets hear all ur flithy comments please

Thank you sir for your comments about my wife although I fear the more comments there are, the more Irish will show, and the more of a webslut she will become but there is no way my limp sissy dick can satisfy her...

blonde4it said:
Thank you sir for your comments about my wife although I fear the more comments there are, the more Irish will show, and the more of a webslut she will become but there is no way my limp sissy dick can satisfy her...

Oh yes the sissy slut is correct. From his own admission his sissy cock doesn't do anything for her and he is only allowed in her wet pussy 3 times a year. SO then those last photos where take over looking the road in Crete and she stripped without any problem i think she was hopping some Greek would have seen come up to the room and fucked them both long and hard.

So come on guys the more the insults the more you will see the slut wife on show

So folks what do you all think of this hot wife the poor sissy has had sex with her in months and not likely to for a while as well so please fill free to leave you comments of what you would love to do Claire plus would u pay her to fuck you and i bet she could make a right few £'s with her hot body

546_1000.jpg998_1000.jpgIMG_0870secsml.jpg
So come on guys leave you naughty comments as the poor sissy just loves to read this 1st thing in morning while picking out Claire's used panties from the day before

Absolutely perfect to be wearing her used panties as you shamelessly abuse yourself reading what other men are going to do to your wife. Her body is tight, like a fuck machine should be. It is easy to say that any woman was made to be fucked...obviously. But the difference with your wife is not only she made to be fucked, she is designed to be fucked constantly, by as many cocks as she can pull. It's good that you realize that...

Thank you for pointing these things out to me me and world sir - i know my place and what I have to do - what im told

Users who are viewing this thread