Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New wife

• Thread starterbazildon-bond
  • Start date

bazildon-bond

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2008
Hi, I'm new on here so just thought i'd say hello! Here are a couple of pics of my wife - who has been hot for nearly a year now. she currently has two lovers on a regular basis and we are now about to go bareback with one for us to enjoy. Comments most welcome!!

Attachments

• Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 544
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 718
bazildon-bond,
very nice pictures, excellent figure, shapely legs, firm boobs, she has it all. You have a beauty, a real bed Vergnügen. With her taking care of two fuckers, is there enough pussy for you left over ? Anyways she looks tops, you don’t need to hide her. Thank you for introducing her.

This is some good stuff

Bazildon-bond. What a beauty you have there Sir. Plus she is a busy HOT Wife. Now she is going to take his cum. You are one lucky dog & it just dont get any better. She has to be a wonderful fuck. Thanks You Two For The Share.:p:p:p:D okdeacon

Very nice

Very sexy figure. Love those legs, tight tummy, tiny tits and succulent nipples.

Have fun with the bareback. There's nothing like it :)

Action....

Until now it's just a story...
We want proof!!!
Is she really such a slut???
~)_(~

Users who are viewing this thread