• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New wife wanting to try...

• Thread starterscorpio0691
  • Start date

scorpio0691

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
I think she wants to embarrass me by getting fucked by a bigger dick or pounded harder than I.... But, I love it...;)

Lets have a go at her

Saraha said:
You definitely NEED help to satisfy her, because you can't match that vibrationanal resonance. Does she ever dream of "taking a train", because she looks a natural for a full weekend of loving. She obviously loves sex.

She has talked about it, but timid..would be afraid it would be too much...I say It would not and she would droooooolllll over it.!

If she is timid, she has not said, "not in a million years". Occassionally, but not too often, slip it into conversations that you feel a bit jealous because you saw guys eyeing her body up. Tell her that it was obvious that they thought she was pretty, because they kept glancing back at her. This subtle stuff will help her to become more aware over time that other men want what you are having.

If you do it too often, she will pick up that you are "pushing her" - and she won't like it. The goal is to simply make her feel that she is still pretty even though she has been married for awhile and in better shape that she realises. Her mind will feed on this like a snowball even though she won't admit it.

Make sure she sees the evidence that you love her deeply, because she will be more inclined to listen to what you have to say about almost any subject.

She must notice her marriage is rock solid, and if she did get naughty by flirting (or something better) under the influence of alcohol, that you would be understanding of her inner hidden needs, and DIVORCE IS NEVER AN OPTION.

Many wives do want to have a fling or two, but the fear of the damage it might cause to their marriage, STOPS THEM doing it. True love has a forgiveness component.

Saraha said:
If she is timid, she has not said, "not in a million years". Occassionally, but not too often, slip it into conversations that you feel a bit jealous because you saw guys eyeing her body up. Tell her that it was obvious that they thought she was pretty, because they kept glancing back at her. This subtle stuff will help her to become more aware over time that other men want what you are having.

If you do it too often, she will pick up that you are "pushing her" - and she won't like it. The goal is to simply make her feel that she is still pretty even though she has been married for awhile and in better shape that she realises. Her mind will feed on this like a snowball even though she won't admit it.

Make sure she sees the evidence that you love her deeply, because she will be more inclined to listen to what you have to say about almost any subject.

She must notice her marriage is rock solid, and if she did get naughty by flirting (or something better) under the influence of alcohol, that you would be understanding of her inner hidden needs, and DIVORCE IS NEVER AN OPTION.

Many wives do want to have a fling or two, but the fear of the damage it might cause to their marriage, STOPS THEM doing it. True love has a forgiveness component.

Yea we have full swapped several times. But she has never "taken a train." She loves for younger guys to look at her so maybe I do need to comment more. She knows I love her and just like to watch her fuck. Those are good tips though to get her into it more because you are right on the money after the first 2 times it slipped away to rarely...about 1x per year!

yaaaaaaaaaa

sooo hot yaaar
what a hot wife

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

I hope she likes the older guys looking at her as well as the younger ones, because she is very easy on the eye :) Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of this beauty.

Nice looking body. I love her landing strip, my tongue would love to be there & her tit's :D WOW

OMG, her body looks *identical* to my wife's!

scorpio0691 said:
I think she wants to embarrass me by getting fucked by a bigger dick or pounded harder than I.... But, I love it...;)

Users who are viewing this thread