• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Wife for your approval

• Thread starterbamberggm
  • Start date

bamberggm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2011
She needs more cock then i can give her. I've never been able to make her cum. I hope you like her and if youre in GA please contact me on yahoo. bamberggm@yahoo.com

Attachments

• [000045] (1) (1).jpg
    [000045] (1) (1).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 620
  • [000110] (1) (1).jpg
    [000110] (1) (1).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 468
  • [000154].jpg
    [000154].jpg
    23 KB · Views: 562
  • [000222].jpg
    [000222].jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 480
  • DSC04470.jpg
    DSC04470.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 465
Wow, what a great smile! She looks like she loves to fuck! I'd love to bathe every inch of that gorgeous body with my tongue!

Approved!!! She's fucking amazing! So beautiful. She's my kind of girl. I'd like to spend hours pleasing her. She's just so amazing.

The black stripe doesn't do much to hide that adorable face!

She's smoking how-Love her body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much cock does she get?

MacNfries said:
And you've NEVER made this girl CUM? Gotta be kidding! She deserves much better, for sure. Mac :p

Nope never. Not once. Not for lack of trying mind you. Though nowadays we only have sex like once a month or so.

What a cutie. Gorgeous. Definitely needs some BBC ;-)

Love the one with the cock inside her. Hope it's not yours

Find her G-spot and hit it hard and fast with your hard cock head. She will cum in no time in 5-15 minutes...:D

What's her attitude towards the situation? Does she tease you? Mock you? Tell you that she needs more?

My experience with women that look like your gf is that they need dick a hell of a lot more than the once a month you're giving her. She'll be getting it somewhere, if not now, soon.

I'd love to lick her pussy and fuck her with my thick cock ummm.... Chk my cock in my album. sexysumit22 is my id on yahoo ..I am adding u there...

Users who are viewing this thread