• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

new to this..

• Thread starterbobloblaw100
  • Start date
B

bobloblaw100

Ive only recently admitted to my wife that my biggest fantasy is to see her get fucked by a big bull. I would talk about it when we have sex and i could tell she was getting turned on by it. But after i cum i kind of regret saying those things. I got upset the first time because i told her its only a fantasy and that i dont actually want it to happen, but she told me i had gone too far and now she has it stuck in her mind. Fast forward couple months, i was horny the other day and explained my wishes again for her to fuck a big cock. She initially played along again but the next day she told me ahe didnt want to sleep with anyone else. Should i just keep this a fantasy or should i pursue it more. I cant stop thinking about it and i have a feeling if i keep persistent she will go through with it. Any ideas?

Are you talking about getting your wife's juicy snatch fucked by a BBC?
Let face it...once your wife go black, she will never go back!:eek:

Well, unless you can truely enjoy such a lifestyle for the rest of your life, you should never go down the trail at all. Just my 2 cents...:)

Just knowing that she wants to go down that road is the biggest turn on. I asked her if she would ever want to fuck a BBC but she said no, i think she may only be into white guys. I wonder though if she were to get fucked once by a BBC she would change her mind. The other day she flat out asked me "do you want me to sleep with another guy" i told her its up to her, and she said no. Im sure a lot of hot wives started out like this though.

It took my wife at least 4 years to actually open up to this. Once she found the ONE that she was interested in, my best friend, and that he was interested. Well so far they have done a lot of sexting and had a bunch of two way get togethers. So far just making out and her giving him a few blow jobs to which she has been swallowing his cum now. He is afraid to mess up our friendship but I have reassured him I am cool with it as long as when they decide to have sex it must be MFM. I know there are skeptics but I fully trust my wife and him. She had him video a blow job that she swallowed and I must say I am definitely ready for it to go farther.

It is generally not good to have an angry wife running around the house. The key is both in how often and in when you bring it up. Don't push the idea, especially if you are asking her directly if she would like too, that sounds as if you don't trust her.

For many, many years Susan did not want to hear anything about cuckolding, but sometimes I would test the waters while making love, and sometimes she would bring it up in pillow talk after. I have found that it cannot be the focus of our sexual activity, as much as I would like it. For the record, it was approximately 19 years between lovers, so a lot of pillow talk between lovers, and a lot of "I don't want to talk about it" moments between.

cvhhs5

Users who are viewing this thread