Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New to this

• Thread starterreagpep
  • Start date

reagpep

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2008
I have been with my beautiful wife for 9 years now and we have a very stable and vibrant relationship. Recently we have evolved our sex life into role-playing, talking, and other things to spice things up. I have revealed to her that I would like to watch her have sex with another man. At first she thought I was joking, but over time she processed that it was true. I of course had to struggle with these feelings as I am typically a type A male, am blessed with a good size cock and am confident, which are some of the things that originally attracted my wife to me.
She is still not into my fantasy, but I keep plugging away and have learned patience. Maybe she will come around over time. I guess communication is the key. She has never wanted to be photographed, but recently she allowed me to do so. That is a big step for us. Let me know what you think of the pics and I'll keep you posted on how we progress with this.
PS: Yes, they are real, I can only thank God for endowing my wife!

Attachments

• wowzers7.jpg
    wowzers7.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 420
  • wowzers10.jpg
    wowzers10.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 370
Sounds like your wife has potential. Nice tits! She should show them off more....

Reagpep,

reagpep said:
I have been with my beautiful wife for 9 years now and we have a very stable and vibrant relationship.

Congratulations! A strong marriage is an excellent starting point.

reagpep said:
I of course had to struggle with these feelings as I am typically a type A male, am blessed with a good size cock and am confident, which are some of the things that originally attracted my wife to me.

That's a plus. (I notice most men who post here describe themselves as "type A males." One is ****** to conclude the world consists almost entirely of leaders and practically no followers.)

reagpep said:
[My wife] is still not into my fantasy, but I keep plugging away and have learned patience.

Good....

reagpep said:
Maybe she will come around over time. I guess communication is the key. She has never wanted to be photographed, but recently she allowed me to do so. That is a big step for us. Let me know what you think of the pics....

Your wife looks good. As you say, she has voluptuous sexy-looking big tits. That's a plus; I would guess men tend to look at her. If she's reasonably verbal, outgoing and responsive, I would guess other men — when she decides to begin taking lovers — will find her a hot fuck.

reagpep said:
PS: Yes, [my wife's tits] are real.... I can only thank God for endowing her!

I'd be more inclined to thank the genes your wife inherited from her parents and grandparents.

Re. the point of your post, you might suggest to your wife she read

http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/ and

The Cuckold Husband / Hotwife Phenomena : Scandalouswomen.com

and talk with her about these articles, then proceed along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here:

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

—Custer

Good luck and keep encouraging her. tell her to go black! You will become a cuckold soon enough :)

Type A males are not necessarily leaders...just very competitive males that are not afraid of defending their territories. Yet this desire to watch your female fucking other men is also common with A males that are secure within themselves. It has to do with what they call sperm competition. This is engrained somehow into our DNA, enduring our jealousies to increase the level and volume of our semen and our endurance 10 fold, in order to compete against this sexual intruder. The trade-off in sexual eroticism is well worth enduring the initial jealous rush….which we usually quickly get over… A very strange paradox indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread