Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New to this: looking for advice

• Thread starterwife_hubby
  • Start date

wife_hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2009
The hubby spent years trying to talk me into having sex with other men and about 5 years ago I finally agreed to give it a try. He had been my one and only for over 20 years. We tried the swing lifestyle for a couple of years and I hated all the BS, game players and I got stood up more times than I can count. So, about 3 years ago we walked away from it. While in the lifestyle, the hubby's goal was to find me one steady guy and he would often talk about having him move in and take his place in our bedroom and the hubby moving into the spare room. He even said he wouldn't mind being cut off from sex if I was happy and satisfied. I thought he was crazy! Until now....About a year ago he met a guy out on a lake and they became friends. A few months into their friendship the three of us started hanging out together. I was intensly attracted to him, but didn't say anything. One very hot night in august the three of us ended up in bed together. It was the best sex of my life! Things got more serious recently between me and our friend and he was wondering how this was going to work. About 4 weeks ago the hubby and I were talking and he mentioned that our friend obviously wanted to be the "bull" in this relationship. I had no clue what he was talking about so he introduced me to the cuckold lifestyle. He was really into it for a few years and is definately a sub. He had given up on it though because he thought it was never going to happen. Talked with our friend and found out he also has an interest in the cuckold lifestyle and had read about it also. As a matter of fact in talking the two men discovered they had read and followed the same story! Anyway, I am very new to this whole concept of a three-sided relationship and I am looking for some advice on how to train my husband for his new role as a sub. Our friend will be out of town for three months with his job and he wants the hubby trained by the time he gets back.

For starters read my recent New Years Resolution post......

Custer knows all the websites to help you train your husband. Click on his name and look at his posts, and you will spot the wonderful links. You have made exciting progress as a threesome, and things will get a lot better as you take charge of your marriage.

You will enjoy being a cuckoldress as you already have your husband's enthusiastic consent. Also, try to read 1-2 'hot wife' stories per day on 'Literotica free stories", so as to open your mind up to what other wives get up to.

20-10 will be a great year for you romantically, and it is okay to have deep loving feelings for your Bull, and lesser feelings for your husband.

But always remember which man gave you this opportunity to "get extra attention and sexual expression". You might change your Bull as the years pass, but your husband will remain committed to keep food on the table and clothes on your back.

Many cuckoldresses also experience a close (or sexual) relationship with another female to help with ideas of what next to try out on the cuckolds. Bi-sexuality can be very liberating.

you can start by having your cuck shave his balls and his ass. Everything from the small of his back to his cock.Then have the hair over his cock cut into a pussy style cut.Tell him since no real man would ever let his wife fuck other men, he must remain properly trimmed. Also put him in panties, this shows he understands he is submissive,and shows respect for your Bull. Refer to him as your sweet cucky, tell him his cucky cock is not enough ant more, tell him you need Bull cock and Bull cum not his cucky cock or his sissy juice.Hold his shaved balls tightly in your hand, look in his eyes and proudly tell him they now belong to you. Tell him you are now the property of your Bull, and cucky is now submissive to both you and your Bull.Put him on his knees as you stand tall and have him repeat back to you the new order of things as he licks your pussy. Tell him from now on he must refer to you as Godess or mistress. Then tell him you him too tell you how much he loves you and accepts happily your new found power. congradulations ! I love my Godess Joey 7890

Saraha:
But always remember which man gave you this opportunity to "get extra attention and sexual expression". You might change your Bull as the years pass, but your husband will remain committed to keep food on the table and clothes on your back.

Wow! Have you any conception at all on how obscenely pernicious that last sentence reads? What do you reciprocate to fulfill your husbands needs? He's fulfilling yours in spades, but the way you make your statements, they come across as if you believe he owes you his cuckold circumstance.

...and things will get a lot better as you take charge of your marriage.

What! Take charge of what! I always thought a marriage was a relationship of equality between both partners...that's where the fulfillment lies, that's where the beating heart and, meaning and purpose of being together is cemented.

I apologise for my anger, but I'm trying to understand the cuckold lifestyle, particularly the aspects that engineer couples towards it. I want to elicit a response in whose articulation the penny drops in my understanding. At times I may come across as critical, but I want you to know that I will not be judging, it is not my place to do that. In fact I'm going to start a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread