Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New to this but loving it

• Thread starternewtocuckingGF
  • Start date

newtocuckingGF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
Hey completly new to the cuckold scene it wasn't until my BF told me that it is one of his fantasy that i looked into it and realised that its something that really turn me on.
I have been mainly a sub and let the men take control (even thou i have dominated women) but love the thought of taking control and dominating him.
As i type this he is locked away and and wanting to fuck me. I have got him to sign a contrcting saying when his release date is and the duties he has to perform.
The only problem i have is even thou when i fuck i am a screamer but very shy about talking and being vocal about what i want. So would appriciate any help with this.

I can say that yes she does make alot of noise during sex. You can tell she is enjoying what she is getting. But she does struggle being verbally aggressive. That is part of the reason we have started using this site, in the hope that we can talk to people here to help develop our kink so to speak

newtocucking said:
I can say that yes she does make alot of noise during sex. You can tell she is enjoying what she is getting. But she does struggle being verbally aggressive. That is part of the reason we have started using this site, in the hope that we can talk to people here to help develop our kink so to speak

Both of you should read lots of hot wife stories, especially on Literotica, so you get your minds filled up with what others find fun to do. You will lose your shyness when you realise that hundreds of thousands of couples love their sexual fantasies and want to give them wings.

newtocuckingGF said:
Hey completly new to the cuckold scene it wasn't until my BF told me that it is one of his fantasy that i looked into it and realised that its something that really turn me on.
I have been mainly a sub and let the men take control (even thou i have dominated women) but love the thought of taking control and dominating him.
As i type this he is locked away and and wanting to fuck me. I have got him to sign a contrcting saying when his release date is and the duties he has to perform.
The only problem i have is even thou when i fuck i am a screamer but very shy about talking and being vocal about what i want. So would appriciate any help with this.

I am proud of you for wanting to help your b/f turn fantasy into reality - you are both on the same page, which is so nice to know - you can egg each other on and have a lot of fun. Share your emotions with each other by being honest when someone or something turns you on sexually.

It is great that you have progressed to locking him up. Contracts are important so no doubts can creep in over duties to be performed. It is a good idea to have penalties and rewards in your contracts, so he knows whether he is on track (or slacking).

Being a screamer is highly desirable. To orgasm, you actually have to lose control of your emotions. Screaming shows you are not faking....but you may not be getting sex often enough.

You probably need three guys in your life each week to get your body into a proper sexual rythym that balances your hormones correctly.

Moodiness is often traced to insufficent sex causing frustrations in parts of your life, especially as men get older, lose muscle tone and suffer from falling testosterone levels.

If you find hot stories, then get him to read them to you aloud, then say, "I want what she got in the story, so let's make it happen". If others are doing it, then it is not weird or "off-limits" to you as a couple..

If you marry your boyfriend, then he needs to know before marriage that you want him to be a willing, supportive, loving cuckold during the marriage. He is already signing your contracts, so it should not be difficult to organise a pre-nuptial contract with him obeying you (not the other way around).

The more hot stories you read, the faster your confidence will grow.

It is actually a good thing for you to dominate your boyfriend, because the genius scientist Stephen Hawking (aged 70) admits that women are a mystery he can't solve.

It is better for all men to simply obey orders from their woman, rather than to struggle to guess what she wants. If she is contented, then his world will be a box of roses.

Keep up your good work... you can do it.

Hi Ms. New,

newtocuckingGF said:
Hey,I'm completely new to the cuckold scene. It wasn't until my BF told me it is one of his fantasies that i looked into it and realized it's something that really turns me on.

Good for you... go for it.

newtocuckingGF said:
I have been mainly a sub and let the men take control...

There's nothing unusual about that... it's the "culturally expected" role for women, even though about the same percentage of women as men have "dominant personalities" (evidently).

newtocuckingGF said:
...(even though I have dominated women).

Good... the more you dominate your partners in the bedroom, be they women or men, the more you'll become accustomed to that and come to view it as normal and your proper role.

newtocuckingGF said:
But, I love the thought of taking control and dominating my BF.

Better still. Wanting that, and imagining yourself doing that, are the first and most important steps toward dominating your boyfriend in reality.

newtocuckingGF said:
As I type this, my BF is locked away and wanting to fuck me. I got him to sign a contract saying when his release date is and the duties he has to perform.

I assume by "locked away," you mean you've put your BF is a male chastity device and have become his sole keyholder. If so, you've taken a very big and important step toward securing his full compliance with you becoming his cuckoldress and boss-girlfriend.

newtocuckingGF said:
The only problem I have is, even though when I fuck I am a screamer, I am shy about talking and being vocal about what i want. So, I would appreciate advice with this.

Being a screamer when you fuck is better than OK; it's good. It expresses passionate sexual assertiveness. And, lots of women are shy by nature. So are lots of men. Fortunately, it won't be necessary for you to walk up to men who are of interest to you and say something like: "I want to fuck you, baby. Give me your phone number and address. I'll stop by at 8 this evening and pick you up; be there or be square. And, wear something sexy for me, darling."

Although if you did do that, it would probably work in many (if not most) cases.

Men decide whether a woman "wants it" by her manner of talking, her making eye contact while smiling at them, and her facial expressions, related body language, and suitable use of giggles... all of which, as I'm sure you know, is called "flirting." (Definition: flirting: the art of causing someone to think sexual intercourse is a possibility.) For this to lead to you successfully seducing and fucking the men you want, it won't be necessary for you to be "totally bold and outgoing." It will, however, be necessary for you to seek and find opportunities to open conversations with such men, for instance with a brief pleasantry (even just "hi") and a smile. Then, if your man of interest responds verbally, you'll need to be prepared to continue the conversation (with suitably "flirty" body language, as noted above). You can gain skill in the art of talking with men you don't know by practicing on a daily basis.

Speaking of which, the reason single's bars always have loud music is, it makes it unnecessary for couples who don't know each other to actually engage in intelligent conversations (because they can't hear each other over the "music," for the most part, although they pretend to). Rather, they can convey messages of sexual interest (or non-interest) via facial expressions, eye contact, and other body language.

Good luck! Keep up your good work with your boyfriend, Ms. New. It sounds like you have him on the right track and will soon be on your way.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread