Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New to forum

• Thread starterwifelover15
  • Start date

wifelover15

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2015
New to the forum and wanted to say hi and submit some pictures of my wife. This is something new for us but we are starting to get more adventurous!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This was a fun time of drinking that night. I had a friend over and my wife became a little show off. Not sure what got into her but last pic is hurt sitting on my friends face getting eaten out. Turns out she had a fantasy of two guys fucking her at the same time. I was more than happy to help with that so we both fucked her that night

Did you enjoy watching the other guy fuck her? Did he cum in her bareback. Did she enjoy the adventure?

It was very enjoyable for the both of us and yes he blew his load inside her

Glad everyone likes the pics. She was a little hesitant about me posting but I assured that people would enjoy them. More pics to come soon

she loves the idea of guys jerking off to her pics

nice pics mate thanks for posting tell her she is very sexy, :)

She loves to play with her pussy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-06-06-37-09-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-06-06-37-09-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_2015-03-06-06-35-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-06-06-35-17-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 83
I want to hear about how many guys are jerking off to her pictures

So my wife has approached me with a couple who we both know that have expressed interest in having a threesome with her while I watch

Users who are viewing this thread